fifthteen

chapter fifthteen

"close your eyes."

Hazel's eyes slowly shut, she sits on top of Justin's king-sized bed with her silver colored hair descending down her back and shoulders. Justin walks over to her and sits beside Hazel, he wraps a loose chain around her neck. She feels the pendant at the end, the corner of her lips turning up into a smile. He attaches the ends together and kisses her temple, his hand rests on top of her stomach. "It's a cross, it's beautiful." Hazel moves it in between her fingers, they both fall back against the bed.

Her face turns toward Justin's, he grabs onto her waist and swiftly moves Hazel on top of his bare torso. Hazel kisses him deeply, he moves her hair and places his hand on the side of her face. "I love you so much but, we have to get away from here."

"But baby.. we can't leave just yet." Hazel sits up and rests her hand directly on top of the bulge that formed in his shorts. "I know... I know that you want this right now but we have to leave." He didn't sound so sure of himself, in fact, she could hear the passion dripping from his voice.

"Are you sure?" Hazel lays down on top of him again, her hand slowly but surely glides down his stomach. She moves it into his pants and underneath his black underwear, Justin watches carefully as she easily takes out his erection. "Shit, I wonder who got you this hard Justin."