eleven

chapter eleven

"why does she look like she doesn't notice me? Christina, what the hell is going on?" Justin stares at her with a look of anger

"why does she look like she doesn't notice me? Christina, what the hell is going on?" Justin stares at her with a look of anger. Before Christina could answer, Hazel steps out of car then slams the door shut. Justin switches his head over to her, she stands still in her spot. "Hazel, baby? Do you remember me? It's me, Justin. Your Justin."

"Justin, stop it." Christina stands in front of Hazel, she grabs onto her hands and moves back slowly. "You don't need to know what happened right now, I need you to rest. I'm afraid she doesn't know who you are anymore."

"No! She reeks of him, has he been with her this whole time? What do you mean she doesn't know who I am?" Justin looks at Hazel with despair in his eyes, he wanted so badly to bring her in for a bone-crushing hug and shower her face with sweet kisses.

"Hazel, baby girl it's me." He gently pushes Christina to the side and stands in front of Hazel. "It's Justin, do you remember that night? That night you got mad at me and we argued for two straight hours. You took off your engagement ring and said that you didn't want to be with me anymore."