eighteen

chapter eighteen

"Justin you said you lost Hazel to your brother, why are they suddenly coming over to see you? How in the hell do they know where I live?" Valentina stands in front of him with her arms crossed over her chest, Justin sits on the couch with his hea...

"Justin you said you lost Hazel to your brother, why are they suddenly coming over to see you? How in the hell do they know where I live?" Valentina stands in front of him with her arms crossed over her chest, Justin sits on the couch with his head in his hands. He shakes his head back and forth and stands up, walking quickly towards the bathroom. Justin was excited that he was finally seeing her but, he found it suspicious how Jason was randomly bringing Hazel to him.

"I don't care about any of that, he's bringing my baby to me. Maybe somehow he's had a change of mind? I know it sounds crazy but at least I get to see her." Justin walks into his bedroom and puts on a pair of pants and a shirt, Valentina runs after him then stops at the frame of the door with an uneasy look on her face. "What is it?"

Val shifts back and forth on her feet and puts her head down, she wanted him to herself. Even though she wants to meet Hazel she just feels that this is a trap. "I don't want you to get hurt again, Justin let's just be real for a second. Why would he bring her back to you if you told me-"