Sirius x Reader imagine

WARNING MENTIONS OF SELF HARMING AND PERHAPS GORE IF SENSITIVE TO THESE SUBJECTS PLEASE DO NOT READ AND IF YOU GUYS EVER NEED TO TALK I'M ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU ALL REMEMBER YOU ARE AMAZING ❤️

You sighed running the cold blade over your already scared skin, it had been about 6 months since you'd discovered the sharp yet soothing sensation of self harming. Sirius had no clue about anything you did to yourself, he didn't know about your scars either that you hide with long sleeve shirts, jumpers and loads and loads of bracelets. You bit your lip watching a small line of blood trickle down your arms, a soft sigh of pleasure leaving your lips as you did it once again, these time slightly closer to your wrist, knowing it would be harder to hide yet the pain was always better there. A small tear slipped down your cheek, a small smile gracing your lips. "Y/N!" You gasped looking up, hearing Sirius knock on the gryffindor bathroom door. "Darling you've been in there for ages! Is something wrong?" He called sounding genuinely worried. You grabbed a roll of toilet paper quickly wrapping around your bleeding arm, you pulled down your sleeve hiding it as best as possible, the blade in your hand you quickly threw in the bin, knowing it be easy to get a new one, you walked calmly over to the door and opened, it "hey Sirius" you smiled, he smiled and walked in, closing the door behind him. "Hey sorry I was just slightly worried about you" he admitted giving you one of those goody grins as he always did, he scratched the back of his neck making you chuckle as he looked down. "Hey Y/N did you cut your arm or something?" You froze looking down at your bloody sleeve. " your bleeding" he muttered grabbing your arm which you nearly instantly snatched away, he looked up at you confused, worry evident on his features. "Y/n" he said sternly as you back away from him "show me your arm" you shook your head quickly, small tears forming in your eyes "no I can't please don't make me" you begged, a few tears falling down you cheeks making Sirius expression changed completely. "No no no please tell me you didn't" he whispered, his eyes wide in fear as you slowly nodded your head. You closed your eyes waiting for the worst. You feared he'd break up with you or never trust you again yet he did the complet opposite. The cocky boy walked over to you and pulled you into his strong arms, his hands gently brushing threw your hair, making you whimper, you instantly wrapped your arms tightly around his waist, small sobs escaping your lips as you buried your face in his shoulder. "Please don't do these to your beautiful body" he whispered into your ear, his voice sounds slightly cracked as he spoke as if trying not to cry which made you cry harder. After a few minutes of just standing in each other's arms he pulled back "please let me see" he whispered. You hesitated, glancing down at your now red sleeve before slowly pulling it up, a hiss left your lips as the harsh fabric pulled on your cut. Sirius stared down at your arm, a small tear slipping down his cheek. He moved the screwed up toilet paper of your arm and grabbed a small cotton patch, dabbing it against your arm until the cut had stopped bleeding completely. He stared up at you before bringing your arm up and gently kissing each and every one of your scars, making sure not to apply to much pressure to any of them even the ones who had fully healed. " I love you my beautiful Y/N" he whispered once he had finished he's kisses, he leaned his head up to catch your lips in a soft kiss. "You body is not paper, my love, please don't mark it anymore then you already have.

_________________________________________
My first imagine I hope you guys enjoyed!
~
Cas