CHAPTER 2

YUNA'S POV

Me in the car using my earbuds and hearing to my fav song, Palatte by IU while humming to the song. When suddently the car stopped immedietly making me taking out the earbuds from my ear.

"Are you alright young miss" driver oppa ask me while looking backwards and I nod. "Why the sudden stop??" I ask him looking outside the window.

"Ah, sorry young miss. The car infront suddently making a stop cause there is an accident at the front"  he appologized. "Ooo..." I said still looking outside the window.

"Oppa..." I called driver oppa

"Yes, young miss" he said not looking back still focusing on the road.

"What time is it??"

"Uhmm... 8:15 am, young miss"

"Is the school that I will be attending far from this spot" I ask him again

"Uhmm.. I think it's... not soo far from here... why" he said tilting his head a bit to look at the road in front.

"Okay, bye" I said walking out from the car not even waiting for him to answer back but I swear I did hear him saying "Yah, young miss. Where are you going?? We have'nt arrived at the school yet"

I just ignore him and just walk to school. Well it's not so bad. I arrived in front of my new school and try to find the princible office but I could't find it. When I almost give up to for the princible office an idea suddently strucks into my head. 'I know, I can ask for help' I though to myself

Then I saw someone passing by me and I quickly call him. "Uhmm... excuse me, can I know where's the princible office is??" I ask him and I can saw his mouth is open a little when he look at me.

'Arhh, all man are like this.' I though to myself 'Heven't they seen a pretty and cute girl before??" I ask myself in my thoughs.

"Uhmm... hello are you there" I said waving my hand infront of him then he smile a little.

"Huh?? Oh, y-yea. I can take you there" he said a little stuttering.

"Oh, really. Thanks" I said letting him lead the way.

Once we arrived infront of the princible office I bow at him at say thank you to him again then wink at him and I can see he is blushing from my action.

I knock the door several times and I can hear the princible says come in. Then I go in and bow 90 degrees first before he let out a smile then let me sit on the chair infront of him.

I sat down then he said "I'm sure that you're...Yuna right?? The new transffered student." And I just nod while giving him a bright smile.

He smiled back and give me my timetable. "Ok, your class will be... class...3" he says and I was flustered a bit because I don't know where is that class.

"Do you want me to send you to your class?? Cause I know you will have a hard time searching for your class" the princible smiled I give a nod to him. Then he take bis phone from the table before standing up.

"Let's go I know you don't want to be late at your day at school" the princible said like he knows how I feel right now.

"Oh, nae" I said

The walk to the class was silents when we finally arrive in front of my class. The princible look into the class then the teacher that was teaching stop her lesson and nod at the princible and the princible nod back.

Then the princible turns to look at me then nkd and give a smile at me. And I bow 90 degree at him then he left.

Then heard the teacher in the class saying "Alright class, today we will be having a new transfer student" the teacher then signalling me to come inside the class.