CHAPTER 13

"So my is Choi Seungcheol, you all can call me Mr. Choi" and tada Seungcheol is their new music teacher.

"I will be teaching you guys music starting from today untill you graduate" Seungcheol says in a confident and cheerfull voice.

"Oh well I don't know your names. Could you all one by one stand up and tell me your names?"

"Nae!!!" And like that all of the girls in the class answer him except for Yuna and Eunha.

Eunha because she does'nt like doing things like that and Yuna because you know that siblings thingy awkwardness.

And like that they introducing each other one by one untill it's Jimin's turn.

"My name is Park Jimin" just that and he sits back down ignoring the -just-that- look from Seungcheol.

And Jimin give Seungcheol the -don't-pretend-you-don't-know-me- look. Seungcheol just shrug it off and signal for Eunha to introduce herself.

"Okay, next. That girl beside Jimin please introduce yourself" Seungcheol say to Eunha.

"Aa... annyeonghasayo, my name is Jung Eunha" she awkwardly stands up and introduce herself cause she isn't use to these kind of things.

"Ah what a cute name, thank you Eunha you can sit now" Eunha is blushing while awkwardly sits.

"Next is the boy behind Jimin" Seungcheol continued.

And the whole class is confused with Seungcheol's word because there is no boy sitting behind Jimin but there is only Yuna sitting behind him.

"Mr. Choi, that is a girl not a boy" one of the student say after raising her hand.

"Oh sorry my bad, what I mean is the boy behind Eunha. I was too mesmerized in Eunha's cuteness untill I forgot her name" Seungcheol say while winking at Eunha make her blush even more from the first one.

"Ok please introduce youeself" Seungcheol say after looking at Eunha for awhile.

"Annyeoghasayo!! I'm the class' happy virus!! Lee Seokmin imnida!!" Seokmin cheerfully says although he already know that Seugcheol is his member.

"Nae, you're so cheerfull. It's good to have someone like you inthe class so that learning is not so boring" Seungcheol compliment Seokmin.

"Ok I think that's all of you. So I will continue with teaching you guys about music. I will teach about the music no-" Seungcheol's word got cut when Yuna raise her hand up.

"Yes you right there, is there a problem?" Seungcheol ask Yuna pretend to not know her.

"Aa... I have'nt introduce myself yet" Yuna say anticipating for Seungcheol to let her introduce herself.

"Oh sorry there. What's your name?"

"My name is Choi Yuna, I'm fr-" and Yuna got cut by Seungcheol.

"Oh Choi Yuna nice to meet you. So now let's proceed with my teaching"

And now Yuna is death glaring at Seungcheol and he also glares back at Yuna with a smirk.

While the two were glaring at each other, the other students were looking at them confusely expecialy Jimin and Eunha but not Seokmin cause he know that they are siblings.

*KRINGGG!!!!*

"Oh it looks like it's reccess. Have a nice reccess" the students stands up and says their greetings to their teacher.

Seungcheol gathers his things then about to walk out of the door but stop then turn around to Yuna.

"Aa... Choi Yuna shi,"

Yuna turns around when she heard someone calls her name.

"Meet me at the office after you have your eat" Seungcheol continued and Yuna just simply nod. And finally Seungcheol leaves the classroom.

"Ok done. Let's go Eunha" Yuna and Eunha link arms and walks together to the canteen to eat before seeing Seungcheol.

*SKIP THE EATING PART*

Yuna and is walking to their lockers to get their things befoee going back to class. And also at the same time Yuna just remembered that she have to meet his brother at the office.

"Oh right, I need to meet my- I mean Mr. Choi at the office" Yuna said to Eunha who is beside her ignoring the fact that she about to say Mr. Choi as 'my brother'.

"My? What do you mean my? Do you think I did'nt hear you?" Eunha say with teasing in her tone make Yuna flustered.

"Aa...I...mmm....BYE!!" And Yuna just run away leaving Eunha shaking her head and then proceed to go back to class.

---------------------------------------------------

HI!!! MMM.... SO.... ACTUALLY I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY... SHOULD I CONTINUE THIS? CAUSE I DON'T THINK I CAN CONTINUE THIS. I DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY MORE IDEAS WHAT TO WRITE SO PLEASE TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS STORY WETHER I SHOULD CONTINUE OR NOT. ALSO THANK YOU ALL FOR THE 1.02K VIEWS!!!