CHAPTER 4

JIMIN'S POV

School is over I usually will walk with bangtan or seventeen except today cause they all have excuses. First, jungkook have to take care of his baby sister at home. Second, Jin need to cook for his ill mother. Third, Suga have a date with his girlfriend and many more excuses from all of them including Seventeen all have excuses except Seokmin, he is free but I just feel the need to walk alone.

When I was walking the school hallway, I could hear the girls screaming or more like fangirling. I just ignore them then put on my earbuds to hear my favorite song.

When I was a few meters from the school gate I could see an unfimiliar girl next to a black car and next to her is a guy in a suit and infront of her is... Sunyoul?

'Does Sunyoul know her?' 'Oh well, like I ever care about my classmate or anyone else except my friends.' I just ignore them then walk pass them going to the bus stop but... someone calls me and I can hear his voice clearly even when i'm using earphones.

"Young Master"

I did'nt respond but just pulls out my earbuds then look at the familiar voice. There I saw him, my driver Daesung hyung.

"Young master, Mr Park wants you to come home early so he sent me to fetch you" Taeyang hyung said after bowing 90 degree to me.

"Why" the only word that came out from my mouth.

"I don't know young master, Mr. Park ju-"

"NO!! I mean...WHY...why now he cares about me? WHY now he wants to know about anything I do" I said gets a little tear up.

END OF JIMIN'S POV

Daesung just hung his head low not responding to his young master's words. There was a silents when Jimin breaks it first.

"Let's go"

"Nae" Daesung said then open's the door for Jimin then went to the driver seat.
Jimin sigh then takes out his phone from his pocket then text something in a groupchat with bangtan and seventeen, BangTeen.

~BangTeen ChatRoom~

Jimin : Seokmin ah

Seokmin : Yah! Jimin ah, where are you. The bus had already left. I can't find you anyware.

Jin : Yah, Jimin the bus leave you again!?

Jimin : No No No, i'm just saying that I went home using my driver.

Seokmin : Wait wait wait, you're using your driver? Am I dreaming?!

Jimin : YAH!! I had my reasons okay

Jungkook : What's your reason shortie?

Jimin : Shut up. I think we should just call you evil maknae rather than golden maknae.

Jungkook : Jealous

Rapmon : Stop it you two!

Wonwoo : Wow, it looks like Rapmon is the leader here rather than shortie Jimin.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Jimin : YAH!!

Seokmin : Okay okay calm down. What were your reason again

Jimin : Oh yea, back to the topic.

Jungkook : Whatever shortie. Well i'm going to play with my sister first.

Jimin : Aish, busy body. Now here's the reason. First, I was walking to the bus stop when suddently someone calls my name. Then, I look beside me then saw my driver, Daesung hyung. He said my father him to fetch me cause he have something to tell so I sigh then went in the car then chat in this group.