CHAPTER 8

YUNA'S POV

"Oppa....OPPA!!!!"

I scream and runs towards him and give him a tight hug while crying on his shoulder. I can feel his arms wraps around me receiving my hug, my tight hug.

I miss him... I miss him so much. Even in the US, I still miss him. Because of education we've grown apart lately but now, I can finally meet him after 4 years being apart.

"Shuss... Yuna baby, don't cry"

That word...that word that I missed a lot. The word 'Yuna baby', I miss that. He always say that word when I cried to comfort me.

Is this a dream? Or my mind just messing up with me? How can I know this is reality? Or just my mind? How can I know...this is really him...

He parted the hug and lift up my head by my chin with his right hand so that he can look into my eyes. I look at him back with teary eyes. My left hand reached out for his left cheek so that I know this is real, all of this is real.

As if he can read my mind, he put his palm that was below my chin on my hand that is on his cheek, his hand is still warm as usual. I still don't know if this is true. My eyes started to tear up again.

Now he put his left hand on my left cheek, with his thumb he wipes my tear away but my tears are coming out without my permission and still I look into his eyes deeply.

Even when he wipes my tear that is coming out but his gaze never left mine and my gaze never left his. He smiles. His warm smile that can make anyone melt.

"Don't cry Yuna baby. I did'nt come back here to see you cry"

His sweet words. His sweet smiles. His sweet face. His sweet looks. His sweet scent. I miss all those. I'm so lucky to have him as my...brother.

END OF YUNA'S POV

---------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR SHORT UPDATEGUYS DID YOU HEARD ABOUT GFRIEND REPACKED THEIR ALBUM♡ SUMMER RAIN!!♡ AND DID YOU GUYS KNOW THAT BTS IS DOING A NEW ALBUM!!!☆ WHAT WAS IT AGAIN☆ IF IM NOT MISTAKEN IT WAS LOVE YOURSELF☆ AND THE TITLE SONG IS DNA!!!☆ I AM SOOO EXCITED NOW♡ VOTE ♡ COMMENT ♡ AND THANK YOU♡♡♡