CHAPTER 5

"Why yes. Our one and only Park Ji-" Mr. Park santence got cut.

"AHHH!!" Yuna shout catching everyone in the restaurant's attention.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry. Sorry miss I did'nt mean to-" The waitress that accidently spill orange juices on Yuna's clothes apologizes to Yuna while bowing got cut when Mr. Choi suddently got up and about to say something but Yuna stands up first before anything happen.

"Appa, appa, appa. Its okay don't say anything. Its okay i'm fine see. I'm not a little kid anymore. I can take care of my self. It's just a...little...dirty that's all" Yuna says to reasure her father.

"But you're my Yuna, I can't let anything touch you even a little splash of dirt" Mr. Choi said with a caring tone.

Yuna turn around a still saw the waitress standing there with her head hung low. "Hey, it's okay. Don't feel sorry. Now go do your job" Yuna said while put her hand on that waitress' shoulder to reasure her and the waitress nod then bow for the last time and go to do other work.

That restaurant that they are eating at right now is under Mr. Park's name. Yuna then excuse herself to go to the toilet. "Ah, excuse me first. Because I have to go to the toilet. And can I ask where is the toilet" Yuna ask.

"Oh, the toilet is there next the kichen but is for men and for women are outside next to the parking lot I guess. I told them to put it inside but they just won't listen to me" Mr. Park say while shaking his head a little.

"Oh, that's okay. Kamsahamida"

"Are you okay going thare alone sweetheart? The parking lot is a little far from here you know" Mrs. Choi about to stand up and follow Yuna but she quickly decline it.

"Ah, eomma. That's okay just sit. I will be back soon. I'm not a little kid now you know" Yuna said while pouting.

"Arraso, arraso. But be back quickly" Mrs. Choi said after sitting back on her chair.

"Nae, arraso eomma"

"*sigh* Today is my first day being around at Seoul after coming back from the US a few days ago *sigh* and my first day just turned out 'very' great" Yuna says to herself while rubbing a little her clothes with water to wash the stain from the orange juice.

"First Sojung unnie almost set the house on fire, second at school I suddently bumped onto someone then third the most embarrassing thing is, my face and that some guy's face is just inches away plus his hand and my hands are... arhh I don't want to talk about that and fourth that waitress just now accidently spill orange juices on my clothes *sigh* what a great day I have"

Yuna walks outside from the toilet when suddently a cloth suddently closing her mouth and another arm around her shoulder but enough for her to breath.

Yuna try to shout for help and struggle from that person's grip but stop when suddently she felt something cold as a metal on the left side of her cheek make her eyes widden when she finally realize that metal feel on her cheek is a..... knife.

Unconsiously Yuna's tears started flowing at her eyes then slowly her tears flows down her cheek then to her neck like a water fall. She just can pray for someone to come and help her although she knows that's just possible at dramas that she always watch with her mother untill late night.

But like any other drama that she always watch, someone suddently kicks that person who close her mouth from shouting earlier make the grip from Yuna lossening and Yuna use that as a chance to distance herself from the person.

Yuna runs then sits next to a car hugging her knees burying her face while crying hoping for everything to end quickly.

~A few minutes before that happen~

"Oh, Jimin ah. Where you're going?" Mr. Park ask when he sees Jimin suddently gets up from his seat.

"Uh.. outside for awhile. I think I forgot something inside the car."

"Jimin-shi, if you see Yuna please walk with her here cause she can get lost easily" Jimin just nod and smile to Mrs. Choi's word then proceed walking out to the parking lot.

"Urhh...what a boring day. I should be sleeping by now rather than being here with someone I don't even know" Jimin said streching his arms.

When Jimin walks toward their car he suddently saw a suspicious man wearing a black hoddie, a black cap, a black mask and everything black walking towards the girls toilet he thinks.

He shrug the thought off and proceed taking his earphones from the car then close the door. He look at his side and still saw the suspicious man leaning on a wall and that's when a girl walks out from the toilet he guess.

The girl walks a few steps then suddently that suspicious man close her mouth with some cloth and his arm around her shoulder and thats when I realize that girl is Yuna.

Jimin is now panic and don't know what to do when he saw there's a knife on the left side of Yuna's cheek and that's when Jimin suddently feels angry then flying kick that suspicious man on the stomach.

And Yuna take that chance to run away. Jimin continue to punch and kick that man untill that man ran away surrendering. Jimin feels mad? And why he feels mad?

Jimin walks slowly looking for Yuna then saw her sitting with her knees on her chest hugging them while sobbing there. Jimin's heart softened when he saw that scene.

Jimin kneel with one leg infront of Yuna then gets out from the coat he is wearing then put it on Yuna's shoulder and hesitate to caresses Yuna's hair. Yuna flinch when she suddently feel someone caressing her hair then look up at the person with puffy eyes from crying.

Jimin froze at his place when Yuna suddently wraps her arms around Jimin's neck. When he heard Yuna's sobbing on his shoulder he awkwardly pats her back softly.

After a few minutes in that position Yuna breaks the awkward hug first. "Gumawo and sorry, your shirt is wet because of my tears" Yuna said with puffy eyes sobbing a little.

"Ah, that's okay. I can always change" Jimin said in soft tone then wipe a stain of tear from Yuna's eyes with his thumb.

"Let's go, our parents might be worry" Jimin stand up and extand his hand for Yuna to reach. Yuna gladly take his hand then walk with him going into the restaurant.

Before they even enter their parents already walks out. "Oh, where did you two came from?" Mr. Choi ask curiously when he suddently saw those two came from the parking lot.

"A... we... amm..."

"*gasp* Yuna sweetie, did you just cry" Mrs. Choi say when she saw Yuna's puffy eyes.

"Aaaa..."

~Skip~

At Choi's home

Yuna tells her parents about what happen at the parking lot. "Poor my baby girl. You should just let me accompany you to the toilet" Mrs. Choi said after hearing Yuna's story.

"Well I'm okay now so no need to worry" Yuna said confidently.

"Well good night then. Don't sleep late, tomorrow you have school" Mrs. Choi remind Yuna then kiss her forehead.

"Nae eomma" Yuna also kiss her eomma's cheek.

------------------------------------

THANK YOU FOR READING *BOW 90 DEGREE*
MEDIA CREDITS TO OWNER....

Please Vote Comment & Share
Thank you!!