CHAPTER 15

"Chim..."

"Yunnie..."

Yuna and Jimin look at each other as if they were possessed. They were looking  at each other eyes deeply.

Until they slowly walk towards each other step by step with tears flooding in Yuna's eyes. The both of them reach out their right hand to each other.

They were just inches close to each other and their palms about to reach out to  each others cheeks when...

"Oh? Choi Yuna? Park Jimin? Why are you guys still here and not going home?" Miss Lee was passing by the hallway when she saw the door of the music room is open and about to close but stop when she saw her two students inside it and not going back.

Yuna and Jimin snap out of their mind and when they realize their possition they backed up awkwardly with their head looking down on the ground then slowly turn around facing their teacher.

"Yes, please answer me Choi Yuna, Park Jimin." Miss Lee ask them sternly.

"We...a...well...you see we-" Jimin stutter and his last sentence got cut.

"We were practicing" Yuna nervously reply then give an innocent smile at Miss Lee.

"Owwkayy" Miss Lee looks at them suspiciously.

"Oh right! Miss Lee why are you going home late today?" Jimin ask as innocent as posible to change the topic and the facial expression on Miss Lee's face.

"Yea, you look tired Miss Lee. What happen?" Yuna on the other hand got the plan about making Miss Lee change the topic so why not she play along?

"*sigh* well you know. Working as a teacher is not as easy. I still have a lot of paper to check" and Jimin's plan work!! Miss Lee lazily walk towards a chair that is not so far from them and sit on it then tell them about how tired she is.

Yuna and Jimin make a pitiful look at Miss Lee. And they thought their plan were going smoothly but...

"Wait... Wait!! Did you guys just make me change my topic?" Yuna and Jimin give their 'soo innocent face' look make Miss Lee shake her nead in disapointment.

"By the way. Why I did'nt see you guys at class today? Did you guys skip class?" Miss Lee becoming stern and serious again make both of her student nervous.

"No!!" Jimin and Yuna say at same time then look each other and their eyes met again and they quickly turn their head back looking at the ground with red faces with their teacher infront of them smirking.

"Well look at you two. You two just talk at the same time so that means that you two are lying." Miss Lee said while shaking her head in dissapointment looking at them.

"Tomorrow after school meet me at the office you two" Miss Lee said sternly then walking away leaving those two.

~.~.~

"Why do I think that I forgot something?" Seungcheol says to himself while drinking a cup of water at the kitchen.

After he drink all of it he put the cup on the counter then think hard what he forgot, then after awhile he give up then just shrugged and went to his room ready to play games on his phone.

~.~.~

Yuna and Jimin walking back to their classroom and pack their stuff in their bags. After awhile Yuna sling her bag over her shoulder then walk out of the class to go home leaving Jimin alone in the classroom.

When Yuna was walking down the stairs, she suddently remember about the embarrassing incident in the classroom awhile ago.

"Aish!!" Yuna hit her head one time to get embarrassing incident out of her head but then frown when she suddently remember something she and Jimin said more whispering at the music room awhile ago.