CHAPTER 3

SEOKMIN'S POV

I am walking and chit chatting with seventeen when suddently SOMEONE accidantly bumped into me and as a gentleman I am, I put one of my arm around her waist and one more on her back to prevent her from falling.

Just then I relized that it was a bad idea when our faces are really close like REALLY close, her hands were on both of my shoulder and then I have a feeling that the people around us all have their eyes on us.

We were looking into each other eyes not even break the eye contact. I can feel her breath againts my lips and I can see her face becoming more and more red.

'Why... why am I... not breaking this eye contact?? And... and WHY is my heart racing like... arhhh! I don't know what but... it's... racing and beating soo fast am I a human or a robot'

We still making eye contact when suddently I can hear seventeen fake coughing. I also fake coughing then stand normaly looking else where except her eyes avoiding eye contact with her.

"Uhmm... a-are you alright" I ask her still looking left and right not looking at her giving an awkward smile.

"Uhmm... n-nae. Gumawo, for h-helping me" she said a little flustered that I find a little....cute? 'Wait, Yah what are thinking Seokmin? Wake up wake up.' I slap myself mentaly. With her face red and looking at the ground. Then again we fell in an awkward silents.

END OF SEOKMIN'S POV

'Uh... what should I do now' Yuna thought, don't know what to do.

'Should I just leave like that?' 'Or say thanks again then walk away' 'Or ju-' Yuna's thought was cut by Seokmin.

"Uhm... if you're alright then... I will get going now" Seokmin said then walk away with grinning seventeen.

"Ah... nae, gumawo again" Yuna said while bowing 90 degree as a thank you

'I think I should go to class' Yuna thought.

Yuna turns around when then...(not bumping into anyone actually) she saw a widdened Eunha standing there not moving not even blinking her eyes.

"Eu-eunha, I thought you already went to class" Yuna really thought that Eunha already went to class cause she heard that Eunha is the most clever person in the school and clever person should have a good attitude and grades... right??

"Uh? O-oh, I- I thought about just walking with you to the locker because I suddently remember I forgot something too" Eunha said head looking down.

"Oh, let's go then" Yuna

Yuna and Eunha were walking at the corridor to their class when suddently Eunha ask, "Y-yuna ya"

"Ne?" Yuna answer her friend. "Uhm.... aa... nothing, never mind" Eunha said. Yuna just nod and shrugged although she really want to know what is Eunha going to say.

When Yuna is still in her thoughts,without relizing they were infront of their class when suddently she heard her teacher calls them. "Choi Yuna, Jung Eunha where were you two from?" The teacher said a little stern and seriousness in his voice.

Yuna was about to answer but Eunha answer him first. "We were from the metron sir, I suddently have an tummyache then I ask Yuna to accompany me" Eunha said and smile a bit.

"Oh, okay go sit at your seats then" Mr. Lee said not in a stern voice anymore.

"Nae" they both said in unison then bow 90 degree then went go sit.

~SKIP~

*KRING*KRING*