CHAPTER 12

Yuna and Jimin is still confusely looking where Eunha just run awhile ago. Then they look at each other back with awkwardness.

"Aa...so...what now" Jimin try to break the awkwardness with a hammer but can't so he use words. (A/N : I know lame joke ever right)

"I...mm....don't know"

JIMIN'S POV

'Ok ok what should I do?' 'Should I confess now? Or then?' 'I...I  think then should be ok' 'Cause now there's too many people'

'Ok be brave Jimin, be brave'

"Yu-Yuna shi"

"Nae"

OMG!!!! She turn around and look at me!!!! Ok what should I do now!!!! I'm so flustered!!!!! I'm so nervous!!! Ok wait why should I be nervous? I should be acting cold. Yea cold. Ok act cold Jimin, act co-

"Achuuuu!!! Sorry"

Kyaaaaaaa!!!!! She just sneezes!!! So cute!!!!!! Jimin!!!! Stop being like this!!!! I'm cold!!! Be cold!!! Not being a useless fanboy!!!

"This is all your fault!!! Author!!!"

Author : "Wait wa...MY FAULT!?!?!? HEY! YOU SHOULD BE THANKFULL THAT I
                  CAST YOU IN MY STORY!!!!"

"What I should be thankfull for? Its just a lame story that only someone who is bored will read"

Author : "If I know this would happen, I would'nt have cast you as the main. I
                  would have cast Jungkook instead. He's even golden than you."

"Bu-but-"

Author : "Now stop your babbling!!! And go back to work!!!"

"Nae"

(A/N Sorry I don't know what to write plus I'm stressed out now)

"Hello~~earth to Jimin~~" Yuna wave her hand infront of my face.

Wait did she just call my name!? Kyaaaa!!!!! She remember my name!!!!

"Seriously stop that!"

Author : "No way, this is so much fun"

"Urhhhh"

"Seriously Jimin shi, we have to get in class now before Mdm Tiffani scold us for being late coming to her class"

"Oh ok let's go"

END OF JIMIN'S POV

Yuna and Jimin enters their classroom before Mdm Tiffani came. Eunha sits next to Yuna which is the seat is empty and also it is Seokmin's seat but he's not there at the moment.

"Soooo how was it" Eunha looks at Yuna with a teasing way.

"What do you mean?" Yuna who does'nt know anything.

"What do you mean what I mean. I mean what happen awhile ago you with... em em" Eunha using the word 'em em' to Jimin.

"Oh! So that was your plan all along!!" And Yuna is now death glaring at Eunha.

"Ah... oh... mm... no... aa.... look!! The princible is here! Bye!" With that Eunha quickly sits back at her seat next to Jimin.

Yuna thought that Eunha lying to her as an excuse but when she look to the direction of where the door is located, she just found out that Eunha was right. So she sits properly again.

"Good morning class! So today as you had been informed, Mdm Tiffani, your music teacher, is going to retire today so I want you guys to meet your new music teacher"

The princible looks outside of the classroom then signaling someone to come in. When the person came in, I was shock and my eyes suddently widened to see our new music teacher.

'*gasp* is'nt that the guy who Yuna walk to school with this morning?'

'Oh my god that's our new music teacher'

'I think I will like music more now'

'What are you guys talking about? I'm more handsome than that'

'Yeay we got a handsome teacher'

'But did'nt you say that's Yuna's boyfriend?'

'What do I care? All I know is that, he will teach us music and can't wait'

'*tch* girls'

'You're just the same when Yuna transffer here'

'No I did'nt'

'Yes you did'

"Now now!! Stop talking too loud when gossiping! Even the Author can heard you!"

"Nae" and all of the students became quite now.

"So Mr. Choi, I think you can handle it from here"

"Yes thank you I would glad to"

And so the princible walk out of the class. Yuna is still looking at their new music teacher with disbelieve.

"So hello everyone!! I will be teaching music at your class from now on." The new teacher say in a cheerfull tone.

'How can he be so cheerfull when I'm bored to death now' Yuna thought to herself.

"So my name is Choi..."

-------------------------------------------

SORRY GONNA END IT HERE CAUSE IMMA GONNA STUDY FOR UPCOMING EXAM☆ I WILL UPDATE AFTER EXAM I THINK☆ YEA SHORT RIGHT? I KNOW. TRY TO GUESS THE NEW MUSIC TEACHER'S NAME ALTHOUGH I KNOW YOU GUYS WILL NOT EVEN COMENT☆ SORRY I'M JUST NOT IN THE GOOD MOOD NOW☆ READ♡VOTE♡COMMENT♡ SUPPORT♡LOVE♡ TQ♡♡♡ PS: LIKE I'M GONNA STUDY ANYWAY