CHAPTER 6

~ The Next Day ~

*tok* *tok* *tok*

"Young miss, young miss" Sojung, their maid is waking Yuna for school.

"Mmmm...." Yuna groan when sunshine shine to her eyes.

"Young miss, wake up. It's almost 8: 30 a.m. 10 minutes to go before your school starts." Sojung said from behind the door. Actually Yuna is already in the shower when Sojung said it's almost 8 :30.

Sojung walks downstairs after she confirmed that her young miss is in the shower now.

3 minutes in shower, Yuna walks out then without wasting any time she rushes to her closet then quickly wears her uniform.

Uses her fav perfume, one last check infront of the mirror then in the speed of light takes her bag that is on her study table then walks downstairs.

Takes some toast shove it in her mouth then quickly ties her shoeses and with her running skills she runs super fast to their parking lot full of cars.

She finds for her oppa's sport car then calls her driver to use that car instead. The driver just nod.

"Oppa, how fast can this car go in 5 minutes?" Yuna ask Taeyang, her driver.

"As fast as you can imagine" the driver smirks.

"Well keep your seatbelts on cause you gonna drive me to school using this car in less than 5 minutes" Yuna says giving a warning first.

"No no no. Wait, young miss. You can't do this. If I go that fast, 80% we might get into an acci-" Yuna puts her index finger on Taeyang's lips to make him quiet.

"Just drive and don't say anything. If you don't drive I'll drive" Yuju about to get out from that car to drive other cars but was held by Taeyang.

"Okay okay, I'll drive. But don't blame me if anything happen" Taeyang starts the engine and pray in mind so that he would not lose his job after this. Yuju just give a sattisfied smirk.

The driver inhale exhale then swoosh...Taeyang drives to Yuna's school in just 1 minute!

"Wah, daebak!" Yuna cheerly says. Then she takes a look at her watch 3 minutes before school starts.

"We're still alive!!" The driver says unbeliveably and starts touching himself.

"Wait, wait there I'll open the door for you" Taeyang then walks out from the car then opens the door for the young miss. Yuna gladly walks out with her bag around her shoulder. Taeyang bow once then silently say "stay safe" to Yuna. Yuna nod for her driver's carringness.

Yuna proudly enters her classroom but a bit uncomfortable because the students keep looking at her untill she sits down at her seat. Yuna can't take it anymore.

Yuna smiles at them who staring at her non stop and as if Yuna had some kind of power, after she smiles all of the male students looks like...melting?? And the girls student envied her. Yuna smirks then chit chating wity Eunha about yesterday homework.

The teacher walks in the class then all of the students stands up to greet the teacher.

"Okay class. Like I say yesterday, today I will be changing your seats" and Yuna could hear the students all groan unsattisfied.

Everyone stands at the front and the teacher calls our name and arrange our seats like girls with boys, boys with girls seat next to each other.

"Okay, Choi Yuna you sit there at the back behind Jimin there" Yuna nod then proceed to her new seat that is behind Jimin. Well at the bright side Eunha is next Jimin so Yuna will not get bored.

"And who should I put next to Yuna?" The teacher says to herself looking at her students that are left in the front while tapping her chin.

Before their teacher made her decision the students in the front shout first "ME!!!" all of the male students at the shouts and raise their hands except for one person.

And once again the teacher speachless. "Okay then, because Seokmin is the only one did not raise his hand he will sit next to Yuna. Seokmin shi please sit next to Yuna"

"Nae" Seokmin nod then walk to his seat.

~ SKIP ~

"Okay that's all for today. Don't forget to do your assignment with your partner and don't forget to pass it up on next friday" the teacher said then walks out of the class.

"Yuna shi"

"Nae" Yuna answer not even looking at that person while still putting her books in her bag.

"When do you think we should do our assignment together" slinging his bag on his shoulder and put both of his hand in his pocket.

"Hmm... I don't know Seokmin shi, whenever is okay with me" Yuna also sling her bag then look at Seokmin.

"How about... tomorrow. Tomorrow is saturday right?"

"Okay, besides I don't have any plan for tomorrow so I think tomorrow is okay" Yuna smile.

"Kay, tomorrow I pick you up" Seokmin said

"But-"

"No buts" Seokmin put his index finger on Yuna lips to make her stop talking.

"Suit yourself then if you got lost from searching hor my house don't call me then. Eunha ya let's go" Yuna wraps her right arm around Eunha's left arm.

"House? Oh hey wait!! Tell me where is your house is first before you go!! Aish, I should have let her talk first" Seokmin regret by his own action.

"Next time, just be jamless. That's my style" Jimin says then walk out of the classroom to meet with seventeen and bts after smacking his head.

"Aish" Seokmin said almost like whispering while rubbing his smacked head after got smacked on the head by Jimin.

"Yah!! Wait for me!!!" Seokmin expression suddently turn into bright after remembering tomorrow he will meet Yuna then runs to catch up with Jimin.

---------------------------------------------------------
SORRY IF I'VE NOT UPDATE FOR A LONG TIME. SORRY IF ITS SHORT. I DON'T HAVE IDEAS TO DO THIS CHAPTER ACTUALLY SO I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO VOTE FOR MY STORY. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VIEWS. AND PLEASE SUPPORT MY STORY SO THAT IT CAN BE FINISH. TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER. *BOW