CHAPTER 10

~ The School Day ~

Yuna was having breakfast while waiting for his brother at the dining room. She was happily chatting with Eunha while eating her sandwich that Sojung, their helper made.

Yuna was laughing chatting on her phone with Eunha when some pair of palms suddently close her eyes make Yuna frown then startled then her frown turns into a bright smile.

"Yah oppa. You startled me. I thought the lights was off"

"How do you know it was me?"

"Seriously -_- I've known you for many years now"

"Besides if the lights was off would you run to me like a little girl" Seungcheol smirks at the thought.

"Well yea, but not like a little girl but like a mom"

"Heh?"

"Cause I think YOU would scream like a little girl -_-"

"Okay okay you win"

And Yuna smiles victoriously.

"Let's go to school" Seungcheol tries to change the topic.

"Leggo!!!" Yuna shouts happily.

~ In Front Of The School Gate ~

Taeyang ( Yuna's driver ) opens the car door for Yuna and Seungcheol. Seungcheol walks out first followed by Yuna at his back.

Taeyang bow at them then they just smile at him then Yuna said

"Drive safe oppa" Taeyang gave her his bright smile.

Their driver walks inside the car then drive away. The two siblings also walks inside the school.

When they walk pass the school gate they can already hear the voice of students gosipping about them. But the two Choi(s) just stay cool and ignore the attention they got.

'Is'nt that Choi Yuna'

'Did'nt she just transfer here last week'

'Who is that guy beside her'

'Is that her boyfriend'

'Wah so handsome'

'My chance flew away'

'But is'nt that guy our senior who had graduated'

'Yea, I think so'

'No!! My Choi Yuna!!"

'Where the same bro T^T'

'Too bad for me, if only he's my boyfriend'

Seungcheol and Yuna just silently laughing and continue to smile at each student trying to tease them.

"Oh, oppa what are doing at my school anyway?"

"You don't know?" Yuna just shakes her head.

"Well good then, just wait and see" Sengcheol smile mechiviously. Make Yuna whining to pursue his brother to tell her.

Yuna still try to make Seungcheol to tell her when Yuna suddently saw Eunha at the locker with some guy make Yuna smirks and she got an idea to tease her bestfriend in class.

Seungcheol saw his sister's expression change from whiney to michivious looking girl make him can only shake his head while crossing her arm.

"Hey I'm going to the teacher's office" Seungcheol whisper near Yuna's ear make her flince from suddently feel a hot breath againts it.

"Okay meet you at reccess" Seungcheol walks away while giving an okay sign.

Yuna walks slowly towards Eunha who is still at her locker with some guy. Her locker was just next to Eunha's so she opens his locker door then proceed putting books inside it ignoring those two.

Eunha is still happilly talking to Jimin, yes that guy who Eunha talking to is Jimin. Eunha usually don't talk to anyone in school except Yuna ofcourse.

Eunha and Jimin just accidently bumps each other makes some books that Eunha was holding fall from her grip and Jimin being a gentleman picks it up for her. They were awkward at first but suddently without realizing they were talking while laughing along.

*cough*cough*

Yuna coughing fakely catching Eunha and Jimin's attention make them turn around after then.

"Oh Yuna! When did you came!?"

"And just now you realize me?"

"Wait since when are you here?"

"Oh so you have a new friend now? You did'nt even realize me here? You don't need me anymore? Well if that's the case then I'm hurt"

And with that Yuna pout then cross her arm. Eunha just hugs her tightly then say some words like 'ya, are you mad?' 'Ya~Yuna ya~' 'if you're sad then I'll be sad too'.

"Fine! Just be mad then! I won't ever talk to you starting from today!" And now it's Eunha's turn to pout.

Yuna hear what Eunha just said and now is her turn to pursue Eunha. It's not like Yuna don't have any friends aside from Eunha, she does, she have lots of friends but she just sticks with Eunha.

Cause she just can only trust Eunha, she can trust her other friend but she just thinks her other friend just befriend with her because of her wealth.

"Ya~~ Eunha ya~~"

"....."

"Ya~~don't be like this please?"

"I'm just kidding awhile ago"

"Yaaaa~~~"

"Eunha yaaaa~~~"

"Okay okay"

"Tha-"

"But!" Yuna was about to side hug Eunha stoped and look at her bestfriend with a I'm-listening and a go-on look.

"Do me a favor" Eunha continued.

"And?" Yuna questioned.

Eunha looks at her left where Yuna standing and then at her right where Jimin stand since god only knows when. Take a deep breath then quickly close her locker then runs of to class.

------------------------------------------------------

AND THIS IS IT!! SORRY FOR EVERYTHING*~* ABOUT MY STORY, ABOUT MY UPDATES, ABOUT EVERYTHING!! I'M SO SORRY T~T MY STORY SUCKS. BUT THEN AGAIN JUST KEEP A POSITIVE MIND☆ READ♡VOTE♡ COMMENT♡ THANK YOU♡♡♡ PS. I KNOW I'M WIERD BUT I'M JUST HAPPY CAUSE I FINNALY GOT A GFRIEND POSTER!!! >♡< THAT'S ALL TQ!!!♡♡♡
PS. SORRY FOR MY SHORT UPDATES~~~ IF I CAN I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW~~~