#4 YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON A 5SOS MEMBER

LIAM: (Age 5) "Lukey!" You squealed jumping out of Liam's arms. Luke turned around. "Oh hey y/n! How's my special girl doing?" He asked, and picked you up. "I'm good, I got new Barbie's! Will you play with me?" "Of course." He smiled. You clapped and he sat down with you. You unzipped your pink plastic backpack and started to play with them. Liam sat down with you and whispered into Luke's ear, "I think she has a crush on you mate."

LOUIS: (Age 3) "Ashton! Will you marry me?" You ran in front of your brother Louis and ran up to Ashton. Everyone knew you had a crush on him, but you didn't know that they knew that. "What?" He asked looking down at you confused. "Will you marry me? I really want to be like mummy and daddy." You said. He laughed, "Of course."

HARRY: (Age 4) You sat down on the floor drawing a picture. When you were finished you ran up to Harry. "Look at what I draw!" You exclaimed. He bent down to your level. "And what is that?" He asked. You handed him the drawing. He saw what looked like a girl and a boy getting married. "Is this mum and dad?" He asked. "No silly, it's me and Calum!" He laughed and took a picture. Later he tweeted: "@Calum5sos I think she has a crush on you mate."

NIALL: (Age: 6) "You look like a skunk." You giggled to Michael. "But a pretty skunk." He laughed. "Why do you look like a skunk?" "That's how I wanted my hair, I was running out of ideas." "I'm not sure if I like that." "What?" He questioned. "Well as your girlfriend I have a say in what your hair looks like.. Right?" He didn't want to crush your dreams so he agreed. "What color should I dye it then?" He asked. "Ummm," after thing for a few moments you answered with "purple and black!" A couple weeks later he tweeted Niall. "@NiallOfficial is y/n happy now? ;)"

ZAYN: (Age 13) "Oh my gosh, 5 Seconds of Summer is so hot." Your friend gushed to you. "I know," you replied, "especially Luke!" You squealed. Little did you know Zayn had been on the other side of the door. He walked in and sat down next to you. "So Luke huh?" You and your friend both blushed. "I don't mind ya havin' a boyfriend, but I don't really approve of him."