#15 YOURE AFRAID TO GIVE BIRTH

*you're a single mom*

LIAM: (Age 18) You'd never really thought about giving birth until now. Pushing a baby out of.. There wasn't really your cup of tea. At night you'd cry because you wanted your baby, but just didn't want the pain. You decided to talk to Liam about it. "Liam?" You asked him. He turned around from where he was sitting. "Yeah?" "Um.. I-I have to tell you something," you sat down next to him on the couch. Liam mutes the TV. "I'm-I'm scared to g-give birth and I don't know what to do." You looked up at him, he had a disappointed look on his face. "Y/n.. Don't be scared, I know that it seems scary but it won't be. Plus I'll be there, mom will be there too.. There's nothing to worry about."

LOUIS: (Age 22) "Are you kidding me y/n?" Louis replied mad. You just told him how to I were scared to give birth and so far it wasn't going well. "Y/n! You're going to have to take responsibility for your actions! It's not my fault you can't keep a boyfriend. It's bad enough it have to take you in public when people think you slept around!" That stung. He always told you to ignore that, but now he was bringing it back up. "Well if you weren't so caught up in your celebrity life then maybe you would've known that he died! Okay?! He fucking died so I can't do anything about but mother a child that doesn't even have a dad. Then when I go to my fucking older brother, whom should be supporting me, for advice you basically say I'm a slut! You're a fucking dick Louis!"

HARRY: (Age 19) You were nine months pregnant and your due date was any moment now. The thought just hit you, you didn't want to get a C-Section, but yet you didn't want to push. "Harry I don't know what to do.. They both just seem like they hurt." "Well I don't know much.. But I'm pretty positive that they would not give you numbing medicine if they're gonna slice you open with a knife.. I would go with the C-Section.. Seems like there's no pain."

NIALL: (Age 21) After seventeen hours of just contractions it was finally time to push. "Wa-wait. Niall.. I-I can't do this." You started to hyperventilate. "Miss. Y/n it's okay we gave you the epidural.. There will be no pain." The doctor reassured you. You felt the baby's head move lower. Niall gripped your hand, for you to squeeze, and held one of you legs. "It's okay y/n.. She's almost out." Niall spoke.

ZAYN: (Age 20) "This isn't going to hurt.. Right Zayn?" You asked for what seemed like the millionth time. You were having a C-Section done, or at least it was about to start. "No y/n there'll be no pain, I promise." Zayn replied. You sighed and stared at the ceiling. Looking at the swirls in the plaster. "Z.. What's going on?" "Nothing yet, they're just talking about something." He whispered. You gripped his hand. Zayn started to lead you through your breathing exercises. After ten minutes he smiled and you heard the cry of the baby. "See? All that worrying for nothing." Zayn said.