#13 HE'S OVER POSSESSIVE

*you're fourteen in all*

LIAM: Whenever you wanted to go somewhere he always had to come with. You found it weird and didn't like it.. At all. But of course Liam could care less. Whenever you went to the movies he went, whenever you went on a date he went. Which was very awkward mostly for you. He acted like as if you were his girlfriend- without the kissing and other..needs. He didn't want you out of his sight and he'd never let you out if his sight. He actually had you move in with him and change to online schooling just so you could go on tour with him.

LOUIS: "Louis! What the hell? It's a fucking date you're not coming and I mean it." You shouted at your brother. "It's so cute how you think you're going to win this but hey, I gotta keep an eye out for you." He responded calmly and cooed a bit. "Louis Tomlinson I fucking swear! Ugh! Mom!" You stomped into the kitchen where your mom was cutting cucumbers. "What darling?" She asked. "Tell Louis he is not coming on a date with me!" You nearly had tears in your eyes you were so mad and frustrated. "Y/n calm down." Your mother soothed. "Louis, you don't need to be possessive over her, I get that she's your little sister and all. But you're not like this with any of the other girls honey. She can go alone."

HARRY: It was tour time. Which for Harry (when you were on tour with him) meant over-possessive-time. You were hanging out with Calum back stage, since the boys were on. Neither of you knew where Ashton, Luke, or Michael went. So you decided to make the best of it and just hung out together instead. Calum had been telling stories to you all day and you were getting pretty tired. Snuggling into Calum you were able to sleep for a good hour. Harry came off stage and walked into the room were you and Calum were cuddling. Calum had fallen asleep too which Harry didn't like. He didn't like knowing that someone else was cuddling with his baby sister. Only he could do that. The other One Direction boys went off to find Ashton, Michael, and Luke. But Harry stayed behind. He walked up to you and detached you from Calum; causing Calum to wake up. "Hey mate." He spoke, "What's wrong?" Calum asked. "Nothing it's just I'm taking y/n home, she's running a temperature." "Oh is she? I'm sorry. Maybe I should come over later t-" "No!" Harry exclaimed quickly. "I mean- uhm, that won't be needed I just think she needs to sleep and spend some time with me.. Sorry bro." Harry quickly composed himself. "Sure mate, whatever she needs." Harry just nodded. With you still asleep like a baby in his arms, left without saying goodbye to the rest of the boys.

NIALL: "Do you need anything else?" Niall asked. He was always like this, especially when it was this time of the month. "Like chocolate, more tampons, another heating pad? More movies, blankets, pillows?" He asked. "No Niall I'm fine." You responded. "Good, now I gotta go make a few calls." He left he room and five minutes he came back. "There, no no one besides me is allowed to come near you. I took the next week and a half off work." 'Of course' you thought. This happened every time. "Niall what exactly did you tell them?" "The same as always." He responded. "That is was your 'time of the month' and you needed my aid." "Niall." You groaned, "That's so fucking embarrassing." You covered your face.

ZAYN: You woke up from another dream. When you tried to get up you couldn't. There was a weight that was crashing down on you. Zayn. It was like he never let you sleep alone anymore. Perrie had been away on tour for awhile, and Zayn was missing her like crazy. "Zayn." You spoke to him. "Zayn get off of me." "No." Zayn mumbled back. He squeezed you tighter. "Zayn seriously, I have to pee and I will seriously pee all over you if I have to." "Cool." "Zayn I'm not fucking kidding." "Neither and am I." "Zayn I will pee on you." "Go right ahead." He spoke not fazed by the idea.

Should I do a part 3 to preference #2/#7?