#17 YOU PEE YOURSELF

Dedicated to all of you :)
Ps important authors note at the end :)

LIAM: (Age 2) It was a middle-of-the-night thing. You were two so of course you didn't know better. But you started to feel irritated, so you did what all babies do. You cried. Wailed actually and you didn't stop, not even when Liam picked you up. He rocked you for a bit but when that did nothing he finally checked your diaper. Knowing that you did indeed pee yourself he got right to it and fixed everything.

LOUIS: (Age 5) Whenever you did pee yourself you would never tell Louis. Eventually he would find out, but in the meantime you did everything by yourself. You were Louis' 'big girl' and you didn't want to disappoint him. Earlier in the evening, before your bath you peed yourself. Of course it was accidental, but you were so mad at yourself. You quickly changed your clothes and through your sheets and blanket in the closet, along with your clothes. Louis walked in to give you your bath when he smelled the pee ( he didn't know that). "Something smells in here. Y/n. Is there something you want to tell me?" He said in a knowing voice. "No." You squeaked. He gave you his look that made you spill everything. "I didn't mean t-to! It was an accident!" "It's okay baby.. Just tell me next time okay?"

HARRY: (Age 10) It was the nightmare that made you pee yourself. One of your fears were clowns. Like anybody else your fears made you scared. (A/n that's bluntly obvious oops). You had stayed hidden the whole time Harry was watching a murderous clown movie. You don't know why or what caused you to do it, you just weren't tired. If you played with your dollies or anything else you knew Harry would've heard. So instead you peeked out behind the hall and watch the two and a half hour movie. Once it ended you ran up to your room and eventually fell asleep. Until two hours later you woke up to a warm sensation down your leg. Unbeknownst to you, you'd peed yourself. But you thought it was a clown stroking you; you were kicking and screaming. Harry quickly ran into your room and he knew immediately what happened when he saw the darker spots on the sheet. He quickly woke you up, changed your pajamas, and carried you to his room. Making a mental note to change your sheets tomorrow.

NIALL: (Age 7) You had peed yourself at school, to you it was your teachers fault. He didn't let you go to the bathroom when you'd asked. So you sat there quietly and just relaxed and peed yourself. You couldn't decide if it was on purpose or not. But you showed him, he quickly sent you to the nurses office where they called Niall. He was extremely disappointed in you, but you were happy. You'd gotten away from school.

ZAYN: (Age 16) You were on vine just scrolling around. One had really caught your attention and you just couldn't stop laughing. Soon you'd laughed too hard and peed yourself. Extremely embarrassed and caught off guard, you'd quickly changed into dry clothes and stripped your sheets. Quickly running down stairs and throwing it all in the laundry room. You sat at your desk and acted busy on your computer until a voice cut you from all your thoughts. "Any reason why the laundry room smells like pee?" Zayn teased.

A/N
Hello I know it's been awhile. But for some reason I've just never have had the motivation. Of course I know that people like to read this story, cause you're lovely by voting & commenting. Thank you for that :) I just wasn't in the mood to write this book if that makes sense. But since you're all here because you like, or at least I assume you like, BSM. Then you could go read my two other stories that are a BSM they're called Little and Guardian. Maybe you could even leave a cheeky vote or comment ;) Anywhoooo I love you so very much thank you for all of the feedback on this story :)))))