#14 YOU ATTEMPT SUICIDE PART 2

Sorry it took so long to update :( I've been sooo busy.

Allot of you requested this so here it is! :)

Please comment & vote

LIAM: (Age 14) As soon as Liam forced you to puke he took you to the doctors. He was mad at you, angry. He couldn't believe that you, out of all people, who seemed so happy, would want to do that. 'Why' was the only thing that was repeating in his head. After a few tests the doctor clarified that you were okay. But you were diagnosed with stage two depression. Liam was heartbroken. How could his baby sister do this?

LOUIS: (Age 15) As soon as he heard those words his heart totally dropped. The owner of the BMW stopped and stepped out of their car. "What the hell kid!" The man screamed. "Are you trying to fucking kill yourself?!" Louis helped you to your feet. Then he turned around to the man. "I advise you to get back in your gay ass car and leave." The man narrowed his eyes, but never less drove away. Louis wrapped his arm around your shoulder and started walking to the house with you. "So what about these kids at school?" He asks.

HARRY: (Age 14) "Y/n! Y/n! Calm down." Harry kept trying and trying. But the tears kept falling from your face. Your arms were still held by Zayn but you still fought back. "I-I just wanna d-die." You choked through sobs. You were angry that they were preventing you from doing what you wanted. "No no you don't baby j-just-" Harry started. "Let me die!" You sobbed. You started to kick Zayn harder and thrash more but he just wouldn't let go. "Shh. It's okay. We're gonna get you help." Harry shushed.

NIALL: (Age 15) Niall cradled you on the bathroom floor. You were wrapped in a towel, your wet hair was clinging to Niall's neck and soaking through his shirt. But he could care less. All he wanted to know was why. You were quietly sobbing into Niall. He stroked your hair with one hand and with his other hand he rubbed your back. He sat there leaned up against the wall. Waiting for when you'd be ready to talk.

ZAYN: ( Age 14) As soon as you passed out Zayn noticed how hot it was in the bathroom. He immediately knew that something was wrong. He drove you to the hospital. Rushing into the emergency with your lifeless body. Five minutes was way too long for Zayn. The doctors took five minutes just to revive you. As soon as Zayn was allowed into the room he almost broke the door from opening it too fast. He was scolded by a nurse but he could care less. All he was caring about was you. That night you heard him crying next to you in the hospital bed- which was a tight fit. "Zayn?" You questioned quietly. You knew it was him. He sniffed in response. "I-I thought I was going to lose you." He breathed out. "But y-you didn't. Don't worry Zayn I'm right here.. A-and I'm not going anywhere."

I'm thinking about changing the cover :/