#11 HE GIVES YOU SEX ADVICE

*** AGE 18 IN ALL***

LIAM: "So you just stick it in?" You asked again. Liam sighed as he was uncomfortable and annoyed with you. You and your boyfriend wanted to have sex but didn't know.. How to. "Yes, you stick his dick inside of you that's how sex works." Liam replied again. "Oh my gosh," you hyperventilated, "I can't do this. No no I have to call Matt, I can't do this." "Good. Never liked that boy anyway." Liam grumbled.

LOUIS: "Can you give me advise?" You asked walking into his room and joining him I'm the bed. "Of course what do ya need sis?" He chirped back. "I always go down on Sam, but he never goes down on me and I'm tired of it.. What should I tell him?" Louis' mouth was wide open. "D-do you mean down as in tying shoes or down as in wet-stick-in-mouth-enters-kitty?" "Oh gosh ew Lou never mind I'll just ask Harry." "How come you always go to his for advice?" "Cause you're not good at giving any!" You shouted as you walked down the hallway.

HARRY: "Why are you asking this?" He asked. But he was only doing it to embarrass you further. "Cause.. I-I want to go down on his but I don't know how to." "Why do you want to go down on him? Does he go down on you?" "Well.. N-no." "Uh uh honey don't go for the guy who won't go down on you. If you go down on someone then they should always go down on you. Even in those freaky BDSM relationships." "Oh ew Harry." "You asked! I'm just saying the truth."

NIALL: "Wait so you're asking me," Niall pointed to himself, "for sex advice?" "Yeah, I want to spice mine and Jared's sex life. I never orgasm anymore and it's boring and fluffy and vanilla and ew." "Ahhh. So my little sister is into rough huh?" "I-I mean I guess? I don't know I'm not knowledgeable like you." He sighed then chuckled. "It's all in the toys sis."

ZAYN: "You're eighteen y/n? Why are you even having sex?" "Oh don't try and act all innocent Zayn. You've fingered Perrie under the dinner table while out at a fucking family dinner Zayn. Let me just say I was disgusted, you're lucky mom didn't catch you." He sighed. "So you want kinky?" He asked. "Yes but not like cliche kinky. Ya know? No fluffy pink handcuffs." "No no.. How bout a sex pillow? That's what Perrie likes."