The 2nd day

Kats pov.

        I wake up with something hard pressed against my back. A chest. I saw an arm wrapped around me. Chase. I smiled. I turned my head and kissed his shoulder. He slowly opens his doe-like eyes. He looked down at me and smiled.

“Morning, love.” He said with tenderness and sleepiness.

“Morning, hon. Wanna help wake up the kids?” I asked, already knowing the answer.

“Yes.” He said with a grin that reached his ears.

We slowly got up from bed. But before we could do anything, Chase kissed me.

“Love you.” He said as I got lost in his eyes.

“Love you too.” I said dreamily.

He chuckled and I blushed.

We woke Matt up first. Always the heavy sleeper.

“Mooooooom. Stooooooooooooop.” He groaned.

“Wake up, baby.” I said as I kissed his cheek. He’s a total mama’s boy.

“Fine” he said grumply. But kissed my cheek back.

Chase just ruffled his hair and said morning to him with a smile.

We looked at his bed and found Jamie and Jessie’s sleeping bodies. I looked at Matt confused.

“They had a nightmare, I helped them.” He answered as he stretched his shirtless body.

I shook my head

I grabbed Jessie’s sleeping figure and rocked him gently. I kissed his belly, then his cheek.

“Wake up, baby.” I cooed.

His eyes opened. He saw me and kissed my cheek.

“Mowning moma.” He said tiredly.

“Morning baby.” I said as I putted him down. He saw Matt and smiled. Jumped on him and hugged him. Then they started fake wrestling.

Then Matt hugged him close and spun him around. Jessie was giggling like crazy!

I saw Chase do the same with Jamie. She opened he eyes and squealed.

“Mowning daddy!” she said. Chase laughed softly.

“Morning baby girl.” He said as they kissed their cheeks. She looked at me and crawled her way tords me.

“Mowning mommy!” she said with enthusiasm. She’s a morning person if you haven’t noticed.

“Morning, Princess.” I said as I kissed her cheek. She saw her brothers, said ‘mowning’ and started playing with them.

We moved on to the new borns. We grabbed Charlie from the mattress. And just by being lifted, he wakes up and cries.

“Oh, honey. Don’t cry. Momma’s gotcha.” I say as I grab the bottle and give it to him. He sucks on it as his baby face stares at me. I swear he is Chase’s late twin.

I give him to Matt as he plays with his baby bro’s fingers.

I took Derek and kissed his head. He looked up and smiled. I swear he has me wrapped around his little fingers.

I give him to Jamie. Don’t worry, they know how to carry them.

Chase did the same with Dakota. She even giggled!! She has him wrapped around her little fingers like Derek and me.

Chase slowly gave her to Jessie’s eager hands.

Now the real challenge.

Jasmine and Nate.