The training

Kat’s Pov.

When I got there, I saw my pack member sweating and puffing.

Chase was drenched in sweat, making him look super sexy.

Snap outta it Kat! Bad girl! Bad, Bad girl!

Anyways.

I told them all to go and have the rest of the day off, but the servants were gonna train now.

They all got into position.

“Okay! You might ask yourself, why are we training? All of us! Even the ones that aren’t warriors. Well...simple… Why doesn’t your Alpha explain thing better for you?” I said.

Zayne looked pained but did it anyways.

“Because we have become weak. And everyone has to be strong even if they aren’t warriors.”

“And how do I know you have become weak?” I asked sarcastically.

“Because two 12 year olds and a 5 year old beat me.” he said embarrassed

The pack started to crack up in laughter but I stopped them.

“If your Alpha gets beaten by a 5 year old, imagine you guys.” I said

That shut them up.

“What makes you think you’re so tuff? Just because your Queen, doesn’t mean you’re a fighter” A punk said.

“Well first, I’m the wolf of Death. Second I trained this pack myself. And more. I think I can beat the fuck outta anyone. Even you.” I said.

”I’m gonna make you eat those words.” He said

“Is that a challenge?”

“Yes.”

Then bring it on. But just to go easy on you, I’ll let you fight a 7 year old. My daughter.” I said.

He cracked up laughing.
I smirked.

“Jasmine!” I said.

In seconds she was down.

“Yes mommy?” She said.

“Time to practice on this live dummy.” I said.

“Okay.”

Nate came and grabbed her hand.

He shook his head in disapproval. She just smiled and kissed his cheek. Then whispered things to calm him down. He was still on edge, but let her go.

I smiled.

They are gonna be the perfect mate couple.

She got in position.

“Listen little girl, I don’t wanna hurt you, but-“

“Shut up old man and fight.” She cut him off.

“Then it’s on.” He said.

Then out of no where, I don’t know how it happened or how she learnd that, But she went all karate kid on him and bended his arm behind his back.

When she was done whooping his ass, she wasn’t even breaking a sweat. And the dude was all bent.

Let’s just say, his legs aren’t supposed to touch his ears like that.

“Good girl Jasmine. Thank you baby. You can go now.” I said.

“Okay.” She took Nate and ran off into the castle.