The surprises

Sorry for the late upload. My computer deleted everythinhmg.

.......

I woke up to the arms of my mate.

His eyes fluttered open as he grinned.

5 sex rounds later and 3 shower sex later.

I go down to make breakfast.

I turn around and see Zayne with messy hair and rubbing his eyes.

"Morning." I say.

"Morning". He replies.

I lay a plate of breakfast for him.

"Whats this?" He asks.

"Breakfast. I made it for the first one to wake up." I said.

"Cool. Thanks." He said.

"No problom."

I sit down and read the script I recieved for the show I'm guest starring in.

Zayne got burned alot.

How do I know?

Biggest trashmouth ever!

"FUUUUCK!! he screams.

I dash to the kitchen. He is jumping up and down while rubbing his red hand.

I shushed him and grabbed his hand.

I used my healing powers.

I stopped when I heard him moan.

"What was that?" He asks.

"That was the healing magic."

"So me almost orgasming was healung? Magic, yes. Healing, no."

I laughed.

"It's like when a vampire bites you. You feel pleasure. That is what happens." I say.

"Cool. You can make me orgasm without even trying. Just great. I know with you. No man lasts long."

I laughed.

He grabbed my hands.

"Listen Katherine. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for all the shit I did to you. For all I put you threw. For the rejection and bad leader ship. I'm so, so, so, so, SO sorry. I shouldn't of ever done that. I have no excuses. But can you please take me back? Can you please give me another chance to be the mate you disserve? I havn't spoken to you long, and I already love you. Please. Just please." His voice cracked at the end.

I look up at him. Tears in his cheeks.

I reach out and wipe them away. And carress his cheek.

He cups my face and kisses me.

The kiss was sweet and tender. With love and hurt.

I kissed him back.

He responded imediatly. Greedy and hungry.

But I thought of Chase and my kids and broke away.

I can't do this to them.

"I'm sorry Zayne. But no. I'm married. And have kids. I can't do that to them. But what I can do is give you a chance at friendship." I said.

He stood there for a moment. His expression blank.

Then he sighed and nodded.

I smiled and hugged him. Then kissed his cheek.

I left the room.

A short while later, I told Chase everyrhing. He said it's okay. He felt everythibg threw the mate bond. And that I did the right thing.

But he doesn't know it's one of the best kisses I have ever had.

And I think I felt...sparks.

So now it's night time. And I'm going to the turning of one of my pack members.

I took Matt and Drake.

When we git there, the girl bowed and greeted us.

I smiled at her.

At midnight, she shifted. Her best friend helping her threw it since she already shifted. Then doing the traditional run.

Then out came two 13 year old girls. And the boys tensed up.

"Mate." They said.

OMFG.

Matt's pov.

I saw her. Her chocolate mocha skin glowing in the moon light. Her dark brown curly hair-one might say puffy- up to her shoulders. Her bangs straightened and in one side of her gorgeous face. Her brown eyes wide with shock behind her red glasses. Her white dress hugging her in the right placess. Her body showing off. And all I wanted to do was rip it out to see her fully grown breasts. And dear lord she was beautiful. She was my mate.

Halleluya!

Drake's pov.

There she is. Her black, curly hair behind her shoulders. Her pail, flawless skin glowing. Her eyes brown and bright. Her black dress hugging her delectibal body. I want to rip it off her and take her right then and there.

I saw her friend whispering something in her ear. They both giggled and took off. Me and Matt shared a look and took off after them.

Matt's pov.

We followed them up to a room. We twisted the handle, but it's locked. So we decided to bust it down.

"Don't you know it's rude to open a door without knocking?" The most amazing girl said.

And the up part? They both are only in shorts and a bra.

Fuck! I think I'll orgasim at the sight of her!

Drak's pov.

There is a full on, hardcore yet passionate porno movie up in here in my mind. You don't wanna see!