We are leaving...For a Castle.

Kat’s Pov.

I stood there, waiting for ‘Dad’s’ reaction.

He smiled approvingly at my pack.

I commanded them to come out and not to fear.

I started introducing them.

“This is my Beta Ricky and his mate, Rachelle. My Omegas, Kevin and Michelle. My fourth in command, Alice and Bruno. My little moron’s, Ally and her mate Steven. Sally and her mate Jared. Alice and her mate Bruno. Jake and his mate Andrea. Brad and his mate Nicole.”

And so on.

“These are my kids. Matt, Jasmine, Nate, Jessie, Jamie, Dakota, Derek, and last but not least, Charlie.” I said with a smile.

Dad beamed at the sight of him.

“He is your birth child right?” he asked me.

Aron gave control back to Chase and he walked up to me and kissed me.

“Yes, he is.” I said.

“Well. I think that he has some powers from you guys. He inherited them.” ‘Dad’ said.

“I already knew that. And he will grow some wings at age six. I don’t know why though.” I said.

“Because he will be powerful enough to develop them. He doesn’t even have to murder to get there, he just has to focus and get them out.”

“Cool. Better than killing I guess.”

“Any ways, I think it’s time for us to go. The meeting is abandond and you are now Queen of the Lycans. I am very proud of you Death.” He said I saw sincerity in his eyes proudness, honor, love and happiness.

“Thanks.” I said with a beaming smile.

“Let’s go pack. We have to move for our new home … a Castle.” I said

The pack automatically started talking and whispering and shouting in excitement.

I grinned. I grabbed the baby’s from Matt and walked outside.

When I exited, most of the wolfs were there, freaking out.

I am happy to see the Tokyo Pack and the Puerto Rico pack united and strong and waitng for me. I laughed at the look of relieve the Alphas had on their faces.

They came rushing tords me.

“Are you Okay?” Said the Alpha of the Tokyo pack, Nikoru.

“I’m fine. Thanks.” I said in approval.

“Mija, estas bien? Te hicieron algo? Are you alright girl, did they do something to you?” Asked the Alpha female of the Puerto Rico pack, cutting of the Alpha.

Anna and Andres.

“Yes, I am good. I am very proud of you guys for sticking around for me.” I said as I got out of their embrace and looked around for the other packs.

“I am very proud of the rest of you. For the one’s that staid around for your queen.” I looked and noticed that I was talking to 8 packs. The rest fled.

“You do know that the castle your leaving for is all the way back in Paris right?” Dad asked (The real one).

“Yeah.” I sighed. We have to travel some more.” Then I remembered something.

“Dad, did you faint when I called my sisters?” I asked chuckling.

“N-No! I’m an adult! I do NOT FAINT!” He stammered out of embarrassment.