Our Parents are here

“What is going on?” The very tall one said with a hint of a French accent. Araina’s mate

“A family reunion.” She answered. Letting her mate know, that it was the wolf speaking, not the human host.

He nodded. His eyes darkening. His wolf is out.

He then kissed her with passion and love.

“Mi amor. Que esta pasando aqui?”

‘My Love, what is happening here?’

“Nada mi amor. Namas estamos visitando mi familia espiritual. Osea, de parte de lobo.”

‘Nothing my love. We are only visiting my spiritual family. So in other words, my family by wolf.’

With that he nodded and looked at us in aww.

“Hey! What’s up with the inturupting my beautisleep?!!?!?!” I guy with a slightly noticeable Portuguese  accent said.

“You are meeting my wolf family. That’s what!” Faith yelled back with mock.

He instantly paled.

“Sorry.” He said with no cockiness.

“It’s okay.” Faith said as she wrapped her arms around him and kissed his lips.
And he too, looked at us in aww.

“Well. I think we have some catching up to do. Let’s talk… in private.” I said.

“Ricky… Take my position for the day please.” I said as he nodded.

We left and walked tords the V.I.P. room. We sat down and started introducing our mates. Araina started first.

“Sisters, this is my mate, Heckson. His host is Harold. My host is Arianna. And we are recently married.” She said with happiness and pried.

“Hi. Nice meeting you all.” He said politely. He shook our hands and gave the boys a guy hug. Creeps.

“My mate’s name is Sebastian. He is Puerto Rican. His host’s name is Saul. My host’s name is Victoria. And I am recently engaged with him.” Valentina said with happiness.

“Mucho gusto en conocerlos.”

‘It’s an honor to meet you.’

“Huh?” Asked the guys.

“An honor to meet you guys. To think you’d actually learn Spanish.” He said all of a sudden with his fluent English speaking.

Dang!

Hey! I understood stupid!

“Oh…We knew that!” The guys lied terribly.

“Yeah right.” Sebastian said with humor.

They had a man hug thing again and shook us girls’ hands.

“My mate is weird. But fun. His name is Luis. He’s Portuguese. So go easy on him. His host’s name is Armando. And my host’s name is Faviola. And we recently found ourselves 6 months ago!” Faith said as she rocked herself on her feet’s balls. The girl is too unstable for everybody’s liking.

Again the man hugs and the shakes.

“Honor meeting you. My crazy mate always gives me the glory, I don’t know why.” Luis said.

That earned him a smack.

“Well, This is my mate Aron. His host’s name is Chase. He comes from Washington D.C. My host’s name is Katherine but she goes by Kat. And I’m recently married and have 8 kids.” I said waiting for their reactions.