The question

SHORT CHAPTER…..AND SEXUAL SCENE HERE!!!!!

I’m at the park, hanging out with Zayne. Eating, laughing and joking

“That’s how I was sadly scarred for life” he finished as I doubled over in laughter.

After I stopped laughing, I looked at Zayne’s eyes and just stared like he stared at me. And we leaned in forward, slowly.

I glanced at his kissable lips and back at his eyes. He was staring at my lips when I looked back up. He connected his gaze at my eyes again and closed his eyes I did the same. His lips connected with mine as sparks flew everywhere. And I instantly knew that I was falling in love all over again.

 He deepened the kiss.

And cupped my cheeks. I grabbed his hair and drew him close to me. I felt his friend stand up and a moan escaped my lips. His other hand roamed my body as it landed on my butt. The one cupping my cheek cupped my breast. And it made me moan very loudly and very much. I landed on top off him in the grass. And took his shirt off.

My hand found his friend all hot and bothered. It turned me on so much, I unzipped his pants. His friend was so hard and big, It poked its way out of his boxer.

He moaned as I played with it, and moaned my name even louder as he came.

I smiled in triumphant as he did so.

Then it was my turn to moan his name when he did my hot core. I screamed his name.

And grinned

Then we got up and cleaned our self’s.

I got back up and put some clothes on.

We’ve been doing this ever since we were marked.

And I think…no…I know I’m falling hard for Zayne.

We cleaned up and left to the castle. There was no awkward tension or anything.

But there were lots of kisses.

When we got to the castle, we were greeted with a healed family. Yes we still miss Chase, but we are healing.

Chase and Matt are starting to get along.

After all, Matt did beat the fuck out of Zayne on a fight. Remember?

And Jessie is starting to play with him some more. We made way to our room.

We just laid there in comfort, enjoying our presence.

“Kat, can I ask you something?” Zayne asked.

“You just did” I replied.

“No seriously.” he said.

“Okay, shoot.” I said.

“Will you be my mate? Please?” he asked.

I stared at him.

Am I ready for this?

Do I say yes or no?

 I can’t choose!

I just lost Chase! What if I loose him too?

And, he did reject me…he didn’t want me.

But he’s changed.

“How about I wait a little while longer to answer your question. I’m not gonna lie, I am attracted to you. But I’m also still healing from Chase’s death…And..you rejected me. There must of been a reason for it. And if not, you were sooooooooooooooo stupid. But I still need time.” I answered honestly. He nodded. But his eyes drooped in disappointment.

It broke my heart, so I grabbed his chin and kissed his lips.

He replied hungrily.

And we ended up doing what they teach us in Health class. And if you don’t get it, we are finishing  what we started in the meadow.

But then it hit me…why did he reject me? Why didn’t he say something about it when I mentioned it?