The attack and the letter

SORRY FOR THE LONG UPLOAD!! YOU'LL PROBABLY HATE ME FOR THE NEXT ONE BUT...ANYWAYS, REMINDING YOU ALL ABOUT THE CONTEST FOR THE SEQUAL!!! READ THE PREVIOUSE CHAPTER!

REMEMBER,YOU CAN COMMENT, DEDICAT A STORIE TO ME, SEND IT TO ME IN MY INBOX, OR MESSAGE ME IN MY MESSAGE BOARD. I DON'T CARE, I'LL JUST LOVE IT.

GO ON AND READ, I ALREADY HAVE A PARTISEPANT. COME ON PEOPLE!!! YOU CAN DO T!!! THE RULES ARE ON THE PREVIOUSE CHAPTER!!

3 months have passed and we have been more powerful than ever.

Any rouge that was near our territory was brought to me for execution, joining the pack, or brought to the dungeon.

Pete has gotten over his shock but still misses his parents. Matt and Shaneirys are madly in love and inseparable.

Drake and Yarelys are the same but Drake is more perverted.

Jasmine and Nate have soooooo much in common that they call themselves the twin mates.

An are tied to the hip.

My poor babies Jamie and Jessie feel left out but get cured when they hang out with Pete. And they say that Mated people don’t wanna hang out with them anymore.

I say that’s nonsense and hang with them for a looooooong time…even bring them to bed with me.

Charlie, Derek and Dakota are big babies. They can crawl now and they can talk a bit more.

Since they are Alpha children, they can grow up faster. Especially Charlie.

Alice and Bruno Got married 2 months ago. Had their baby yesterday. Yeah, weird right…three months pregnant? Well turns out, my witch side helped the baby out a bit.

Ally, Sally, Jared and Steven are married already.

And in their honeymoons.

Mom and Dad are amazing trainers.

Mom likes to hang  out with me to help out, spoil the kids, and talk to the women of the pack

My spirit sisters and I have gotten closer too. But they left when they finished awing Alice’s baby because our spirit parents wanted us. I couldn’t come because I’m busy.

Brock and Roxana are inseparable. Let’s just say she’s  turned into a woman now. Thanks to Brock.

He got the biggest yelling from Roxana’s dad because of it. Her brother just warned them to use rubber.

Zayne is still a player, but a nice one. He doesn’t hump and hump. He has sex with them and they dump him. He says he lets them do it. Out of respect or something. I dont get it but oh well.

He is a better Alpha too. But sadly, he still longs for me.

I will admit, when we’ve brushed our hands together accidentally and stuff, I felt sparks. But I also feel them with Chase. The one I love and am married to. And is the father of my children.

I started hanging with Zayne as friends, but he just has to ruing the moments and bring up my past.

Carmen left the pack…mine and Zayne’s. We don’t care really. We just let her go.

She was holding the pack down.