Relaxation...then devistation

I woke up the next day in vacation week. No Alpha jobs, no acting or singing or interviews, ect.

Just family.

Sigh.

How relaxing…And boring.

I should wake the guys up.

So that’s what I did.

I kissed Chase from his abbs, to his neck, sucked on his mark…hard.

I heard him moan.

Good, he’s awake…and so is his little friend.

I sucked harder and licked my way up to his aw and smashed my lips on his.

Then felt his hands rubbing my bare legs.

Yeah, we uh…celebrated last night.

“Ready for round 7?” Chase asked.

“There is no other choice, I can barely walk now.” I said.

He grinned.

Later, when round 10 was finished and they are all cleaned up……

Okay, sorry. Of track.

Now I’m on track.

When I could walk again, I woke Jasmine and Nate first. Nate has gotten more protective of Jasmine.

It’s really cute.

I then woke two grinning fools called Matt and Drake.

Then the kids.

Jessie and Jamie were woken up.

I went to the nursery and try to wake up the babys, to see they are up already, standing up on their cribs, holding on to the handle, and slightly jumping. They giggled when they saw me and started saying Mom, mama and mommy. And bouncing some more.

I kissed them all, and picked them all and one by one, put them on the mattress on the living room.

I told the servants to make us something.

Surprisingly, they did a good job.

We ate, laughing, talking, and bonding. As a pack.

“Oh dude! Do you remember the time when you gave Jessie his Easter eggs?!” Asked Steven to Jared.

“Oh! Yeah! I gave him the big eggs that were in form of a ball, so I told him, ‘Hey Jessie, here you go. Your Easter balls.’ And he said, ‘Nah. It’s okay, I have to balls in here.’” Jared imitated stretching his front part of the pants and pointed inside so it looked like he was pointing at his dick.

We all burst out laughing.

Jessie blushed.

I just kissed his head.

Yeah.

I remember that day.

It was the day when Matt and Chase got slapped for teaching him that.

Ahhhhh!!!! Memories.

So.

Everything went cool.

Ally and Sally started bickering over who was hotter, Channing Tatum, or Chad Miachael Murry.

I declared both.