Drake's secret

Kat's Pov.

I woke up in the arms of my hunky mate.

He smiled down at me and kissed my forehead.

I smiled up at him.

"Finally, Sleeping Beauty has awakened." Chase said.

"Ha Ha Ha. How long have I been asleep?" I asked.

"The whole ride. But you woke up just in time. We're landing in 5 minutes." He answered.

"Good. Did I miss anything while I was sleeping?"

"Yep. Jasmine and Noah had a romantic moment. They declared their love for each other and Jasmine had her first kiss." Chase said.

"Really? That's so sweet! She has a romance life starting at 7! Lucky! Tell me what happened!" I said

My baby had her first kiss!

Wait...

Am I getting old?

I'm just 19! I'm not old!

So no. She's just developing really fast.

So after Chase told me everything that they said, I couldn't help but gush.

I started talking random things with Chase.

Sweet nothings.

I just wanna here his voice.

When the pilot said we landed, I headed tords Jasmine and Nate.

They were both cuddled up and sleeping in each other's arms.

I took a quick picture with my cell. I bent down and whispered in Nate's ears to wake up. It didn't work.

I tried again.

Nothing.

So then I tried drastic measures.

I whispered softly in his ears:

"Nate, Jasmine is falling from the jet. You have to save her. That meanie that was bullying you is after her. And wants to make her his girlfriend."

Harsh, I know.

Necessary, yes.

He woke up with a jolt.

He looked down at Jasmines body and relaxed. He kissed her forehead and snuggled her closer.

"Nate, we have to go. Wake Jasmine up so you guys can eat and sleep in the castle." I said.

He nodded sleepily and whispered something to Jasmine's ears and woke her up.

I left to check on the rest of my pack and saw them getting their bags

Lucas and Marian are already out of the jet.

When we grabbed our stuff, we left the airplane and gave our bags to our butlers and maids that were waiting for us.

"Thank you Jenkins." I said politely.

"You're welcome madam."

"Jenkins, I told you, call me Kat. We're family." I insisted

"Oh alright." He said with a smile.

I carried Jessie as he was about to go out from exhaustion.

Chase carried Jamie. I gave the baby carriers to Mom and Dad.

Jasmine was getting a piggy back ride from Jared, while Nate walked beside them, uneasily.

Jasmine stopped giggling and Jared set her down.