The Break-Up

Chapter Two

Taryn came back to school after being out for four weeks. Brandon didn't want to wait for her because he was ready to finally become official with me. He had messaged her on Facebook breaking up with her. I didn't approve of the whole breaking up with someone without being face to face. I wanted him to do it in person because they could of cleared the air instead of the misunderstanding that came with him not telling her in person.

I was walking out of the library when Taryn approached me. "So your the whore trying to take my man away" Taryn yelled. "No, I'm not dating Brandon. We are just in the getting to know each other in a romantic way." Taryn seemed to get even more mad with my statement. In that time of my life, I wasn't the type of person to cuss someone out because I was always the calm person.

I went to search for Brandon around the campus. When I received a text message: Hey boo :* Where you at????. I texted back: I'm looking for you around the campus. Where you?. Brandon immediately replied with: Behind you inside my car staring at your butt :P . That was the first sexual comment he ever made towards me, so I couldn't fight the blush that creeped up my neck. Even though I was mixed I was blessed with dominican traits from my mother. I turned around and climbed into Brandon's car. Before I reached to put my seat belt on he grabbed me and pulled me across the car and planted his lips onto mine. I was about to melt from just the feel of his lips caressing mine in the tender kiss. He pulled away from my lips and asked "My house or yours boo?" I hardly could pay attention because I couldn't stop staring at his full lips. I replied, "We should go to mines because I need to wash clothes."

After I put the clothes into the washing machine, I rushed into my room to change. I changed into a pair of white booty shorts and paired it with a navy blue crop top. I pulled my hair into a messy bun on top of my head. I slowly walked down stairs and Brandon was watching Guy Court. I walked past him when suddenly I was pulled into his lap. He started whistling like one of the cartoons from Looney Tunes. Every time he is being mischievous he will start whistling. I love when he is being silly like this because it will have me forget everything that happened to me. I told him about the whole confrontation about Taryn blowing up on me because he dumped her. Brandon didn't really care for drama because it wasn't worth his time. I love that he is so genuine and straightforward with anyone. I hope that things will never change between us.