Secrets

Chapter Thirteen

I woke up to knocking on the door. I slid out from under Brandon's arm and walked to the front door. I opened it up to find a chocolate skinned girl with short black hair. She was holding a car seat with a little baby boy sleeping. "Is Brandon here?" The lady asked.

"Yeah. He in the bed sleep."

"Well can you wake him up and tell him to come get his son."

"How about I take the baby?"

"Sorry. But I don't even know who or what you are to Brandon."

"I'm his ex-wife, Melanie. You can trust that I won't hurt him."

"I didn't even know he was married." The lady frowned at me. I could tell she was jealous that I had got the title of being his wife.

"Yeah we got married in our senior year of high school."

"Well I will trust you with Creed, but don't do anything slick or you will have to deal with me."

"I won't. Have a nice day." I grabbed Creed and his diaper bag. I knew how to take care of babies from doing it with both my cousins. I looked in the closet and saw a crib in there. I pulled it into Brandon's room and put Creed in there.

I walked into the kitchen and made some breakfast. I went into Eduardo's room and saw Ashley was still there. It's funny how she claimed to just be friends with him, but she was butt ass naked in bed with him.

I went and checked on Creed to see if he was alright. He was about to cry and I picked him up. I gave him his bottle. I finished up breakfast while feeding Creed. I burped my little man and sat him in his jumper.

I walked in Eduardo's room and jumped on his bed. I was beating on some pans screaming for them to get up. Eduardo fell out the bed. I was cracking up to their reaction to my personal alarm clock. I ain't going to lie and say I didn't sneak a peek at his package. Let's just say him and Brandon are gifted in that department.

I walked into Brandon room and went under the covers. I started to lick his cock. I slipped his dick into my mouth and sucked. I could feel him grabbing onto my hair. I massaged his balls and licked both of them. I jumped off him and yelled "Good Morning!" I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeh. I made sure to goggle the mouth wash real good.

I walked downstairs and grabbed Creed. I was still shocked that Brandon never mentioned that he had a son. Brandon walked in and frozed when he saw what was in my arms. I gave him the 'we talk later' look.

Eduardo, and Ashley left to go walk around the city. I sat on the couch rocking Crees to sleep. Brandon walked in the living room, and sat beside me. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about him." He apologized.

"How old is he?"

"He is 13 months old aka one yrs old."

"So she was one of the girls you cheated on me with."

"Yeah she was the one."

"Wow..."

"I'm sorry Melanie. That was the past though."

"Your right. Plus he has the most beautiful black eyes."

Creed was the same color as his father. He had the most blackest eyes I seen on a baby. I could look him in the eyes for a long time without blinking. It's like he could look right into your soul. I really am glad that I had the chance to bond with him.

Brandon, and I was cuddled up on the couch with Creed. The doorbell started to ring and I got up to see Creed's mother there. "Hey. Come in" I greeted. She walked in the living room and grabbed Creed. "Hey Laura. How are you?"

"I'm good. I didn't know you was married though."

"Yeah. We were married until I screwed up. Good thing I have Creed that came out of the affair."

I just watched the television and let them talk. I didn't have no grudge against the girl. She was having a little moment because she thought Brandon was going to be hers. He explained to me how she stayed trying to date him. I'm glad she had enough respect to back up from my man. I been considering getting back together with Brandon. We shall see now won't we.