First Day

Chapter Eleven

I woke up early in the morning, and made a nice breakfast. I went out onto the balcony to get some fresh air. I guess Brandon could smell the food,because he stepped out and looked over. "Babe you cooking for your man?" Brandon asked.

"Last time I check I don't have a man."

"Well you know I'm always going to be your man. I'm going to come over and get my plate now."

I rolled my eyes and walked into my apartment. My doorbell had sounded into the quiet space. I see Brandon and Eduardo both smiling at the kitchen. I ran and hugged Eduardo. This my day one migga. If you don't know what is then I will explain. It's a mexican nigga. Don't take offense. "Melly!! What's up?"Eduardo said.

"nothing just over here making breakfast."

"Well we didn't want you to eat alone. So we came over to help you eat this food."

These boths must of lost their mind. Trying to use me being alone to get some free food. I don't know why expect anything less from them. They both acted like twins. I set up everyone's plates with some pancakes, bacon, eggs, and grits. I was hungry as ever when I woke up. Once the plate hit the table they were diving into it like it was their last meal.

After the boys left to go get ready, I went into the bathroom to handle my business. I grabbed some creme high waisted shorts and a white blouse. I grabbed my white and gold stilettos. I was looking good if I do say so myself. I grabbed my books and purse then headed out. Brandon walked out with a white polo shirt with some cargo shorts and white and black jordans. We was matching like a power couple. "Oh. So you trying to be like me now?" Brandon said smugly.

"Boy go somewhere. Noone wanna look like you."

"Mhm. I bet you was looking through my window."

"How am I going to look through your window?"

"I don't know. You tell me nigga."

"I don't have time for this. Now walk me to class."

"Aight baby." Brandon threw his arm around my shoulder. We walked to the elevator and went down to the ground level.

After classes, I was beat down from all that work. I already had two class assignments to do. I really wanted to ignore it and do it later tonight. Knowing me it would turn into a never going to do it. I worked through my assignments and started cooking dinner. I made burgers and fries.

I was watching Love and Hip Hop when the doorbell ring. I look into the peephole and see the same two people from this morning. "Lord am I their cook now? Do it look like Burger King up in here? Cause they not getting it their way all the time." I mumbled to myself. I opened the door and let the guys in. They greeted me and sat in the living room. I walked into the kitchen and set up everyones plates. I set the table up with everything they needed. "Time to eat!" I yelled. Brandon, and Eduardo came running in the kitchen. Lord... I bet this will be an everyday thing. Brandon gave me a kiss and thanked me for the food. Eduardo punk self going to pucker up his lips and say "Where my kiss?" Brandon pushed him out his chair and started to do that damn whistle.