Maybe One New Friend...

Chapter Sixteen

It's been awhile since Brandon, and I really spent time together. Every time I go over to his place, Eduardo will tell me he is hanging with Yaz in her apartment. I was getting tired of the chick because she acting like he is her boyfriend.

Ariana came in my room. "Girl, let's go to the club."

I was watching The Game on BET. "I don't really feel like going to the club tonight."

Ari rolled her eyes at my response. "I don't care what you want. We are going to the club, because you are thinking about them bitches.  Now get your ass up and get dressed."

I decided to go ahead and get ready. I didn't feel like moping around my apartment all night. If Brandon wants to be with the girl, then he can go ahead. I made him promise me to break up with me if he is going to cheat. I don't have time to go through that heartbreak.

I walked into my closet and looked around. I grabbed a burgundy lace dress with matching heels. I put on a gold necklace, and matching MK watch. I put my necessities in my clutch, and walked out.

Ariana stepped out in a black leather jacket with a white tank top under. She had on black and white striped leggings with black ankle wedge boots. Ariana was still rocking the red hair. My girl was looking fly as me.

Ariana started to whistle. "Girl we going to be so hype tonight. Thinking about no asshole."

I love this girl for always having my back. "Yes! I am ready to turn up and meet me some people."

We took a picture for instagram and headed out the door. We walked to one of the hottest clubs in New York named Phoenix. The line was long, but Ariana had got us in V.I.P.

We headed to our section of the club, and ordered some shots. I bet you Ariana had them thinking we were over 21. Not condoning underage drinking but don't over do it. We downed our shots, and headed to the dance floor.

The DJ had us going crazy on the dance floor. He started playing No Hands and the crowd went crazy. I started twerking on this stranger who was hella cute. I had a strong connection to him, and I had to make sure I knew his name.

I dragged the stranger from off the dance floor to talk to him. May I add that this guy is mixed with dominican, italian , and african american. The guy has green eyes, and has a very light complexion.

"Hey. What's your name?" I asked staring into his eyes.

"My name is Jermaine. What about you?" Jermaine replies.

"Melanie. But everyone calls me, Mel" I replied licking my lips.

We continued talking and Jermaine had to go. We exchanged numbers and he headed out the club.

"Bitch! Why you leave me!?!" Ariana yells.

"Sorry, I met this guy and started talking to him." I replied.

Ariana started to smile and getting excited in the face. "Girl, you like him?"

"No. I just want to be friends with him." I exclaimed.

"Mhm... Whatever you say."

"It is whatever I say!"

"Don't be trying to get smart with me."

We had fun for the rest of night and left when an argument started. Noone have time for these ratchets to start in on their craziness. We was twerking and dancing at random moments. We was so hyped from the club.

I walked into the apartment and fell out on the bed. I checked my phone and saw I had notifications. I had a multiple text messages from Brandon saying:

I was wondering if you wanted to come hang out with me tonight.

Where you at?

I saw your post on instagram and was wondering where you going?

Are you ignoring me ?

I hope you had a good night and I would like to take you out to eat.

I rolled my eyes at his text messages and replied to him with a goodnight message. I jumped into the shower, and changed into my pajamas. I fell asleep once my head hit the pillow.