Jealousy

Chapter Four

I walk into the doors of the school and go to my locker to grab my books. I look over and see Brandon talking to some girls. I seen him around school talking to him. I asked him why he don't have any guy friends and he responded with Guys don't like me because they think I will steal their woman. And I can't relate to a guy that good. I think it's a bunch of bullsh*t but I didn't reply back to that statement.

I walk over to my boyfriend and give him a good morning kiss. Brandon was really getting into the kiss that he started to French a girl down. The girl that has a mocha colored skin with long weave in her hair coughed. She gave me a fake smile, and I returned the gesture.  "Hey. I'm Melanie, Brandon's girlfriend." She was glaring a hole in Brandon. "I'm Shayla. But everyone calls me Shay. I'm Brandon's friend." The girl standing beside Shay had the same complexion as me but she had short gold hair. "Hey girl , I'm Rita."

The bell started to ring signaling a six minute warning to get to class. I grabbed Brandon's hand so we could walk to our first period. I could feel Shay's eyes glaring a hole in our backs. When the last bell rung, the principal walked in with a pretty light skin with red hair. "Morning Mr. Talbot. This is going to be your new student Ariana." Ariana came to sit in front of me and I had this feeling we was going to be friends.

During lunch, I went to the bathroom and saw Ariana in there texting on the counter. I went to go wash my hands once I got done doing my business. "Melanie, right?" I looked up and smiled "Yes." "OMG... You have a pretty smile. Wanna be friends? I have a feeling we will be cool". I chuckled at the way she express herself when she talks. "Yeah. I don't mind making a new friend." We walked into the cafeteria and sat beside Brandon. I introduced them to each other, and Brandon with his crazy self calls her "Red." We all became good friends just talking, and laughing.

Later that evening, my phone vibrated two times. First text message: Mom: Hey Melly. I'm going to be out of town with your dad. He surprised me for our anniversary. We will be back in two weeks. Be safe and make sure you lock all the doors. OMG!!! I wonder what I'm going to do with myself....Second message: Miss you babe. I'm going to be there in 2 mins. The doorbell rings and I look down at myself. I'm wearing one of Brandon's Biggie t-shirts with boyshorts underneath, and some black ankle socks. I run downstairs and open the door for him. He walks into the kitchen and yells "WHERE MY DINNER WOMAN." I literally was dying laughing at his silliness. I walked into the kitchen and sat in his lap. "Your dinner is waiting for you at your house." Brandon looked angry for a second and then shut it out. "What Wrong?" Brandon looked like he didn't want to tell me anything for a second. I gave him a stern look because I will not have him blocking me out.  "My parents don't care about me eating. Some days I don't eat at all." I was so shocked at this revelation. "Why don't your mom cook or buy groceries?" Brandon's whole expression turned into a scary look. "My mom's a crackhead and I have a stepmother who don't give a freak. My whole family is some a**holes."

Once Brandon explained his whole situation at home I cheered him up by cooking him some lasagna. We sat down and said grace then we started to eat the heavenly food.  I grabbed the plates and started to wash them out. Brandon wrapped his arms around my waist and started kissing on my neck. I couldn't help but moan when he started sucking on this one part. "When you going to give Big Daddy some." Alot of things started to go around in my mind. I decided to turn him down because I'm not ready for that. We went into the living room and watched Soul Plane. Tonight was amazing just cuddling up with my man. I wish we could stay like this forever.