Different Personalities, Same People

Chapter Ten 

 Three Months Later.....

        It was time to get scheldues for college classes. I chosed to go to college in New York City. I had ignored Brandon's calls and text messages. He left notes and gifts saying how sorry he is for doing what he did. The first month I couldn't think of how I could go without him. I would find myself about to text or call him, but I catch myself everytime. I can't decide whether to call and make everything go back to normal. It hurts to know that I've been cheated on ever since the beginning. It hurt me to the core in knowing that he couldn't keep his penis in after the first time. It doesn't make what I did any better, but at least I had the nerve to feel enough guilt to not cheat ever again. I wouldn't want my worst enemy to go through so much pain from one person. I don't know how to feel at moment, because it will feel like the whole world was closing in on me. I decided right there that I am worthy of being with a person who will tell me the full truth. I hate liars, and I know that some people change. I don't mind giving Brandon a second chance because everyone changes in their life. 

        I wake up to the sound of my alarm on my GalaxyS3, and I hopped into the shower. I finished the rest of my hygiene in the bathroom. I walked into my closet, and decided to dress in a lime green sundress. I paired my outfit with some silver stillettos. I grab my purse, and walked to Starbucks. I needed me some caffeine for the tiring day I will have. We will be going through a tour of the whole college, and setting up our scheldues for the classes. My apartment was about 4 miles away from the university. Thank God because I am definitely not excited about the traffic. I walked into the gymasium where they will be hosting the meeting for newcomers of the school. "If I could ask everyone to take their seats, because we are about to start the meeting." the announcer spoke. 

        I'm going to give you the update on everyone though. Kayla is still in high school, because she was a junior at the time we first met. Ariana decided to go to college in Texas. I really don't know what made her decide to even go there, but she wanted to try something new. Shayla, and Brandon actually decided to test their luck in dating. Shay really thought she was doing the damn thing in dating Brandon. Why would you want a guy who cheated with you, but what do I know about females these days ? Brandon, and I decided to get an annulment after our breakup. It's not like we had the money to afford a divorce.  I actually saw the "lovely couple" in a restaurant I went to with my parents. I'm so glad that I never wasted my time in letting him meeting my parents. My father would of went off on him for having the nerve to be in a relationship with another woman in only two weeks. I was going crazy on about if he was really in love with her, so I decided to put on a disguise and went to a popular hangout. I heard how he love to go their. They was having an arguement in the corner about Brandon still being in love with me, and how he is talking to different girls on the phone. I guess he don't really take Shayla seriously as a girlfriend, because he kept saying "Why does it matter to you? I cheated with you on Melanie. What do you expect? A real relationship?"

        After the announcer was done speaking, we decided to split into groups for a tour of the college. The group I was in had a familiar male body figure. The guy had nice caramel skin with tattoos running up both arms. He had a nice fade with an earring on both ears. I walked up right beside him to see who this sexy joker is. I'm so lame for saying joker. This is a real LOL moment for me. I looked to my right and guess who is it ? Oh, you might of guessed right or wrong but it was Brandon. My ex-husband is literally going to the same college that I am going to. "Melly?"he asked. "What are you doing here Brandon?" I said. After the tour we walked to a nice bistro beside the university. "I didn't know you were coming to this university. I really didn't think you was interested in New York." Brandon exclaimed.

"Well I guess we're not going to see each other because the university is big enough. Where you staying at ?"

"I live in Brownstone apartment building." 

"Oh my gosh. Which apartment?" 

"I'm living into 3C." 

"I am living beside you in 3E." 

"Well hello neighbor." He winked and started to lick his lips. I can't breath from just the act alone. I don't know why we are literally neighbors out of all the different apartments in New York. 

        We both walked home from eating at the bistro. The food was amazing at the bistro. I am definitely going to be visiting their plenty more times after class. I walked to my door, and was forced to turn around. I looked into his hazel eyes and I was instantly drawn into the depths of his love. Brandon leaned in and captured my lips into a tender kiss. He moved his hands lower down my body onto my butt. I was about to literally take him right there in the hallway until a cough. An elderly lady smiled at the both of us. "You both look like you could make it in this life, but others could wreck you. Just stay strong and you will both be happy in the end as long as the both of you put in work." The elderly lady walked into her apartment and closed the door leaving us to our own thoughts. "Well I'm going to let you go rest for your first day of college."  Brandon said. He gave me one last kiss before walking inside of his apartment. Boy had my knees weak! I walked inside of my apartment and went straight to my bedroom. I changed into my pajamas and went straight to sleep.