Vegas Here We Come

Chapter Seven

Everyone headed to the mall, so we could get an evening wear for the wedding. The boys went to go look for rings, and the girls went to look for dresses.

I was getting real frustrated about not finding a wedding dress. Ariana and Kayla both agreed on wearing a soft flowing pink dress with spaghetti strap. My clumsy self stumbled on both my geet and I fell into the dresses. I picked up the dress I dropped, and it was a Da Vinci 8009 Wedding Dress. It was so perfect. I decided on buying the dress and it was $509.35. It was my wedding, so I decided on buying it. Once I get back home I am definitely getting a job.

We all met up after buying everything we needed. Everyone walked to the food court to grab some food before we hit the road. Brandon dropped down onto one knee and grabbed my left hand. "Will you officially accept my proposal?" Brandon said softly. "Yes. I will officially promise to become your wife."I said looking into his eyes.

We drove in Eduardo's van to our destination. It will be quite a while til we get to Vegas. I lay back in my chair and fell asleep.

Five hours later.....

"WAKE YO YELLUR ASS UP!!!" Kay yells to the top of her lungs. I pray for whoever ends up being her kid or husband because she is very annoying. I would of been knocked her out if I didn't take me a good nap.

We went into the bathroom of the place and dressed up into our formal ware. I was so excited that I was actually going to be getting married. I am nervous also because something is telling me it's too soon. I don't know what's going on in my head, and Kay over here twerking. She is too much to handle, and Ari crazy self yelling "TURN UPPPP!!!"Both of these girls looking like fools twerking, and women coming in here laughing at them.

We got into place like the woman showed us to. It felt like an official wedding. Kayla walked down the aisle with Zeke, and Ari followed behind them with Eduardo. Brandon felt like Eduardo should be his best man since he was the best guy friend he had. I swear them two act like they twins. They stay doing crazy stuff together. I walked down the aisle towards my first love, and I felt like I was walking on clouds. This is the best day of my life!

After the wedding, we signed into a hotel. Brandon got us the honeymoon suite. It had a kitchen, and living room. The bed was shaped like a heart. I was going to check out the bathroom, but Brandon threw me onto the bed.

WARNING !!! Sexual Content Below !

Brandon climbed on top of me, and started to take my dress off of me. I tore off his clothes from his body and started to French kiss him. We both got under the covers and he started to suck on my nipples. I moan from the impact of how good he is. He kissed down my stomach and spread my legs. Brandon started licking my outer and inner lips. He latched onto my clit and instantly I was creaming from it. He climbed back up my body, and started to kiss me passionately. He grabbed a condom from his pants, and put it on his cock. I hope he don't hammer me down with that big ol' thang. I heard him chuckle at my reaction to the size of his dick. Brandon saddled back up on top of me and slowly pushed inside. It was hurting like a bitch. After a few awkward strokes, it was like a sex demon took over me. I started to pump him in and out faster. "YESSS DADDY!! PUMP YOUR SEED INTO ME BABY!!" This boy knew how to make a girl all tingly everywhere. He kept grunting in my ear and that pushed my arousal up. "Come for me papí"I whispered in his ear. We both came together and was breathing hard.

Brandon went into the bathroom and disposed the condom. I cuddled into his side. "Damn girl. You sure that was your first time? Cause you was working a nigga like he a dang sex slave." I giggled at his silly self. "I can't wait to have morning sex" I mumbled. "What about midnight sex?" Brandon replied huskily. I rolled over and fell into sleep.