Bad Feeling

Chapter Nine

I woke up and did my usual morning routine. It was the beginning of spring, so we were finally having sun again. Brandon, and I have been going strong for about 4 months. I threw on a white sleeveless sundress with a pair of wedges. I left my hair to be curly and headed to school.

I walked around the whole school and couldn't find Brandon anywhere. I asked around to see if anyone knew where he was, but noone had a clue.

One week later.....

I've tried to text him and call him. He didn't answer my calls nor did he answer my texts. I didn't even know where my own husband lives because he never wants me to be around such negativity. I was getting very lonely from not having no attention. Every time I called it will automatically go to the voicemail. I think he kept his phone off for some odd reason.

I went to a hangout spot owned by another teenager. There was a nice looking dark skin with nice dreds. He had tattoos that covered both his muscular arms. I couldn't keep my eyes off his body. The stranger caught me staring and he walked over. "Well hello beautiful. May I have the honor in knowing your name?" He bowed. I can't believe he literally bowed like I was some queen. "My name is Melanie." He introduced himself as Justin. We started to conversate on light topics and he ordered some shots for the both of us. I tried to tell him I was younger but this fool says "I am only 18 myself." I couldn't believe these bartenders didn't even ask.

It was getting late and Justin asked to get a ride back with me. I was sober enough to drive home. I wore the alcohol off by dancing it off. We got to his place, and it was a nice home. Justin goes to the university here. I waited for him to bring me some water. When he walked out, he had this emotion in his eyes that looked like lust. I just ignored the look, because he probably too drunk to do anything.

It was around 2 o'clock in the morning, and we were laughing at the television. I turned to tell Justin I was going to leave. Justin leaned forward and smashed his lips into mine. He kissed me passionately that I couldn't think of nothing but his soft lips. "Stop..I'm married and we shouldn't do this." He didn't listen to one word but he kept kissing me. Justin sucked onto my neck leaving hickies. He lifted me up off the chair and carried me down the hall.

We made it into his bedroom and he tossed me on the bed. Justin grabs a condon from his nightstand and put it on his cock. I couldn't believe how big be actually was. Justin was a little bigger than Brandon. He spread my legs and started licking my pearl. Justin was sucking and licking til I was close to my peak. He stopped what he was doing to massage his cock while looking at my body. Justin climbed on top of.me and pushed himself all the way in. He kept thrusting in and out of my tight pussy. I was throwing my head everywhere from the sensation that was building into my body. I met his hips with every thrust he gave. After one powerful thrust we both had an earth shattering orgasm.

After we had sex, I left the house with as much dignity I had. I felt cheap and miserable for even kissing another man. I missed Brandon, but he couldn't call nor text me. I am suppose to be his wife and he can't atleast communicate with me. I hope he don't blow a caskey when I tell him what I done.

Monday Morning...

It is only a month away until it's time for summer break. I can't wait til it's time to leave that hell hole.

I dressed into a pink sundress that stopped midthigh. I paired it with some beige sandals. I put my hair into a high ponytail. I grabbed my keys and left for school.

When I walked down the hall to my locker, guess who I see? Brandon. Woopieee. I walked past him like I didn't even notice the backside of him. I opened my locker and grabbed some books. I was checking my phone, when I felt some one grab my ass. I turned around to see him smiling in my.face. "Hey baby" Brandon said. "Don't hey baby me. Where the hell have you been!?!" I yelled. "Melly calm down. I went out of town to stay with my grandparents."

"So your telling me they don't have phone service."

"I didn't get no type of service from my phone over there. Baby don't get mad you know I have this cheap ass tracfone."

"Whatever. You could of atleast told me before you left."

The bell rung for us to start going to class. I decided to forgive him because I hope he will do the same for me. I don't deserve such a good man as him, but gladly I have him. For now....

We drove to my house, and had makeup sex. Brandon was in the shower. I heard something go chirp and I saw it was his phone. I leaned over to see it was a text message. Brandon have been kind of off lately, and I just had this weird feeling to check his phone. I always knew the code to his phone, even though he didn't think so. I looked through and saw that he kept a note on his fb and twitter passwords.

I looked through his Facebook account, and saw Shayla up there. I clicked and I saw them both flirting with each other. They met up before he left to "see his grandparents." My heart felt into my stomach to see what they have been doing.

Brandon walked out of the bathroom with the towel around his waist. I was forever changed from that moment. Before I could comprehend, I threw him to the ground. I shoved his phone into his face. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BRANDON!?!?!" I yelled in his face. Brandon had a shocked face the whole time just staring at me. "You've been cheating all along?" I asked. "Yes." He answered.

"How many times?"

"About Six"

"Only Shayla?"

"Two other girls."

"I can understand once because I did when you wouldn't answer or text back. But six times!!! Am I that bad in bed?"

"No. It just happened."

"Wow. That's the most famous ljne ever but it will not save this marriage."

"You wanna break up?"

"Yes. I need space."

Brandon gathered his clothes and went to the bathroom. He stepped out in his clothes and grabbed everything he needed. I walked him downstairs. "I will always love you Mel. Your my first and probably only love." He whispered.

I decided to take my exams early, so I could go ahead and leave high school. I was done with the bull crap, and I was ready to move ahead. I decided on moving to New York. Once I got word that I passed my exams, I decided to stay home and get ready for my start in life.

Do you think Melanie will ever see Brandon again?

Do you think they will make it through anything?

Will Melanie forget about Brandon and leave for a new start?

You shall see on the next chapter of It Was Just One.