Back To Reality

Chapter Eight

Well it was fun while it lasted. I woke up to the smell of breakfast. I jumped into the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth. I head downstairs and my parents were down their being all in love. "Hey Melly" my mom said. "Hey Mom and Dad"I replied. My dad came and kissed my forehead before he went to reading his newspaper.

After breakfast, I headed upstairs to get ready for school. I threw on a red romper and paired it with my red bottoms. I grabbed my phone to see a message from my husband. Still can't get over being married. Brandon: Waiting to see your lovely face at school. I walked to my car and headed to school.

Everybody was excited from coming from Christmas Break and the new year. We got married around the time of christmas if you didn't know. I saw Brandon tailing to his best friend, Shayla. Hint the sarcasm dripping from my words. Serious eye roll. I walked up to my man and covered his eyes. "Guess who?" I giggled. "Hmmm. Rihanna?" He teased. I uncovered his eyes and he turned around. "Now you know Rihanna don't know any random like you." He started to pout and we was about to kiss until the witch coughed. "Oh Hey Mel!" Shay smirked. If only I could whoop her ass without getting into trouble...."Hi Shayla. I wish you could of made it to the wedding" I said. BOOM! The witch is dead!!! "What do you mean?" Shayla said confused. "Oh. We got married." I exclaimed. She gave Brandon the most hateful look ever.

It was during lunch time, when we was sitting with Eduardo and Ariana. We was cracking up at Eduardo and Brandon's jokes. Shayla walked over to come sit with us. The whole mood got awkward because of her sitting too close to Brandon. He introduced her to everyone. Eduardo conversated a little bit to her. Ariana was mean mugging her for me. I learned over time that she will say whatever is on her mind. "Excuse me but why are you so close to Brandon" Ari asked. I leaned in because I didn't wanna miss one word. "Well first off why does that even concern you, and second their is no room." Shayla exclaimed.

I couldn't believe she had the nerve to say no room was available. "Bitch, there is enough room for Big Fat Albert to sit over their. You need to scoot your stank ass on over because no one likes a slut nor wants one. Brandon is married and his wife is right their! Have respect for yourself." Ariana said. Then she continued on eating like she didn't just say a mouth full. Shayla stormed out the cafeteria. Everyone continued on like nothing happened a minute ago.

After school, Brandon and I chilled at my house. We was dancing and singing. We was playing video games and the wii. We had such a good time. We had some good days.....Until I had a bad feeling one day....