No New Friends

Chapter Fifteen

I walked into my apartment and headed to my room. I took a shower and walked into my closet. I threw on a white tank top and some jean daisy dukes. I slipped on my designer flip flops and headed out.

I went to Brandon's apartment. I walked in to see a girl sitting close to Brandon. She was a short girl with freckles scattered on her nose with brown hair. She was the same complexion as me. She was dressed in a red shirt with Supreme written across the top with jean shorts and red and black jordans.

I walked towards Brandon and sat beside him. "Hey baby." I said giving him a kiss. I did that so she could know her place. If she even had a place. I looked to Brandon for an introduction. "Baby, this is Yasmine. Yaz this is Melanie." I waved at her and sat back into his arms.

I was pissed off because Brandon was talking his head off with Yaz. They were acting like they knew each other for years. I don't have time for these side hoes. I thought we got rid of the side hoes back in our hometown. I got up from the couch and walked to the kitchen. "Babe you alright?" Brandon asked.

"Yeah. I'm going to make dinner."

"Ok baby. You know how big daddy likes his food."

I rolled my eyes and laughed at him. I looked back and saw the jealousy in Yazmine's eyes. I just kept walking and made dinner.

Eduardo, Ashley, and Ariana arrived to the apartment. I felt more comfortable with the rest of my friends there. Ariana was not feeling Yazmine at all. She dragged me into the kitchen and talked about how 'hoes don't know their place'. I heard some run into the kitchen and yell "Who you calling a hoe."

"I'm calling you the hoe." Ari says.

"Bitch you don't even know me."

"I don't have to know you to know you trying to push up on Brandon."

"I don't even want Brandon like that."

"You mean he don't want you like that. Looking like a damn troll. Better sit your ass down a few seats over. "

"If you got a problem with me than you can go ahead and use your hands. I don't got time to argue."

"Bitch, I'm not going to fight you. And you call yourself mature? You act just like your height. Damn childish ass bitch."

Yazmine walked out the door leaving us all shocked. Brandon walked out behind her trying to calm her down. I guess Brandon really care about her as a friend. I really didn't have a good feeling about this Yaz girl. She was too close to my man and I really wanted to trust Brandon. But I couldn't trust her.