I Miss You

Chapter Seventeen

I woke up with a smile on my face. I am so happy from last nights activities. I hopped into the bathroom to handle my hygiene and got dressed. I dressed into a coral crop top with white ripped jeans.

I walked into the kitchen and made breakfast. I heard footsteps coming from the front door. I went to go see why Ariana up this early. I see Brandon and Eduardo watching sports in the living room.

"May I ask why y'all are in here?" I asked the guys.

"Well we came to eat breakfast." Eduardo answered.

"Well you both haven't been eating here in the past few weeks, why now?" I rolled my eyes because I really didn't have time for Brandon.

Tell me why Ashley and Yaz are like best friends. Ashley goes over to her apartment now. Did I mention that Yaz lives in the same building we live in? Well now you know. I was so salty from Ashley being Yaz's dog because whatever Yaz say she does it. I knew that Brandon, and Eduardo was hanging with her. That's why they haven't been over my place for awhile.

"Well guys I haven't made enough breakfast for more than two." I said.

"Oh. You can't make any more food?" Eduardo asked.

"No. I don't really want to cook for niggas who I haven't seen or heard from in four weeks. So yeah I can't make no more food for you." I exclaimed.

I didn't mean to snap on Eduardo, because he is definitely not in this relationship. I'm just hurt that he didn't even hit me up though. I am really angry with Brandon for not even checking on me. I will not be put second to Yaz in our relationship.

I walked to Ariana's room and woke her up to eat breakfast. It takes a lot of work to get this girl out of bed. I fixed our plates and drinks. I prayed over my food and dug into my food.

Brandon tried to hug and kiss up on me. I hope he don't think I'm letting him off the hook. I removed his arms from around me. "Please don't try this bull crap on me. Go hug up on the person you were with for  four weeks." I said.

"Babe I am sorry. I didn't mean to ignore you these weeks. You know noone will ever have my heart like you do." He said giving me a kiss.

"Well you better start showing that you miss me because your not off the hook."

"Ok baby. I am taking you on a romantic date tonight."

"It better be really nice."

"It will be. I'm going to leave and set up our plans."

Brandon left the apartment and Ariana left with Eduardo. They were going to the gym together and have dinner also.

I received a text message from Brandon to tell me he is going to be here soon. I stepped into my coral sandals and grabbed my bag. Brandon came and we went on our adventure.

He had made us a nice dinner on top of the roof. I could see the whole city from the roof. It was so romantic. He hired a nice band that lives in our complex and they played soft jazz. We reconnected in discussing multiple topics and I just felt so much love from him.

I was looking out at the city, and the band was playing All My Life and they sounded just like K-Ci and Jojo. I turned around and saw Brandon on one knee. I was shocked at the improved diamond ring I had. It was so beautiful than before.

"Baby I know the first time was a rush and no effort. I really would like to announce you as my wife, because you will be the only one that will ever make me feel this way. So I am asking you for the last time, will you marry me again?" He asked.

"Yes, I will marry you." I answered. I kissrd him with all the passion inside of me. I felt so amazing with my ring back on my finger. I couldn't wait I announce it to everyone.

Brandon, and I made love all night until the early morning. I couldn't wait til I was able to plan my wedding. This wedding will be the best ever.

Nothing else mattered than having the love of my life as my husband. I can't wait to marry him, and I am praying this marriage last forever.