Chapter 3: The Birthday and the Encounter

Time skip~
Lucy's Birthday:
Today is my birthday and I'm a little nervous so Eclair decided to take me shopping. We were there almost the entire day because there was a sale for 70% off everything in the store, talk about getting extremely lucky.

And while shopping we ran into Anya who gave me a small pink present wrapped with a beautiful red ribbon. Anya has always been excellent at arts and crafts and she was my favorite student (Shhhhh don't tell the other students.)

Time skip to Lucy and Eclair's "Home":
When me and Eclair got home it turns out Eclair planned a surprise party for me. And boy I was surprised to see some new and old but familiar faces, the whole school faculty and students were there and one old student. Her name was Coco she had light brown hair tied into a braid and she was wearing a yellow dress. I wish she could stay but all kids have to grow up. She gave me a long hug and told me she was going to compete in the fast flying tournament and I wished her the best of luck. Then I saw Yukino talking to Sting, I went over to her and had a really long conversation.

"So how are things with you and Sting?" Lucy asked
"It's going really well I even helped his little brother Rogue get a date with his crush Kagura"
"Really! I'm proud of you Yukino"
"Lucy..... if you ever have a special someone you want to get together with I'll help you I owe you"
"*Smiles* sure Thanks Yukino"

Right before I was going to open my gifts I ran into Aquarius and Scorpio
*Oh sh*t* I tried to run but it was already to late. I waited for the worst punishment from Aquarius, but instead  as a gift she apologized for overreacting. That was the first time she apologized to me for anything.
"But if do anything like this again you will suffer" She said with an evil glare

Even after she left I was still shaking
"Come in Lucy it's time for you to open your presents."
"Oh yeah.... I said still trembling*
Most of my presents were new clothes but Anya got me a book on humans because I wanted to know more about humans.

But the most surprising present was from Eclair her present had little holes in it and I saw the present move from time to time. I opened it and found a white puppy *screams like a little girl* "OMG Eclair where did you find him!!!!"
"Well I remembered how much you love dogs so I went to 3 different pet stores to find him"
"Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!" *squeezes Eclair*

Time skip~
"That was the best party I have ever had." then it hit me, I just remembered that I need 1 more wish before midnight. *Freaking out* Don't worry yourself Lucy you'll get that wish *With a gloomy voice*

2 hours later~
It's 11:58pm and I still haven't gotten a wish yet. Will anyone make a wish on me *crying* Eclair and Plue were crying too
"I want to stay with my friends and my students, I can't leave please anyone just make a wish" *Still crying*

Then when I was just about to give up I heard a voice saying something to me
"I wish that my brother would get better and that he and his fiancé have a good life" I instantly stopped crying to see who was making that wish. It was a boy with salmon colored hair and onyx green eyes and he was wearing a black cloak.

*Smiles* "Thank you" "Your wish has been granted"

Ok sorry for the long chapter I was going to put this into separate chapters but I had the idea now so I just went with it. There is a chance I won't upload next week My parents are sending me to Orlando with my niece. Hoped you guys liked this and the next chapter is going to be about Natsu.