Chapter 1: The beginning

Nobody's point of view:
You want to know where stars came from? Well I guess I can tell you the story. Once upon a time *Yes I'm going there* when there was no stars only the Sun, Moon, and Earth existed, it may have been a little lonely with only 3 of them but they were happy. Then more planets started appearing and Earth made more new friends and Sun was happy to talk to more planets like Earth but Moon stared to feel neglected by Sun and Earth they barely talked anymore and when he tried to talk to the other planets moons they ignored him.

And when Sun and Earth started to notice Moon wasn't talking much they tried to cheer him up so Sun decided to send some of his life force into space and create new friends for Moon. In doing so he created stars, Moon was so glad he had new friends and so were the planets this went on for millions of years.

Until Sun started to get sick around that time Earth had been busy taking care of beings called humans living on him. Everyone was very concerned about sun without him they would all die. So stars decided they give there energy back to the Sun. Many Old and parent Stars left that day and the Sun's lifespan increased from 50million to 4.8 billion years and luckily there was enough Children stars in space.

But the Stars don't want to go through that process again many cried for days when there parents left. So Earth got an idea he decided that the humans can decide who lives or not.

Earth: Humans make wishes on Stars thinking it may come true, and sometimes Stars grant those wishes if they have too many wishes or if they want to. So how about this we can use half of those wishes and give it to Sun so he may live on.

And everyone agreed to those terms and that's why we have this tradition. (On our 18th birthday we have to have at least 10 wishes or we give our life force to Sun).

Present day:
Wow! Is that really true Miss Lucy
Lucy: Yes Anya 🙂 and I hope all you boys and girls have a wish.
All kids: Yes Miss Lucy
Lucy: Ok class but remember you can grant those wishes if you want to it still counts. And also I won't be here teaching class tomorrow.
All kids: Happy Birthday Miss Lucy 🎉
Lucy: Thank you All of you, Hope to see you all the day after
*Bell rings*
All kids: Bye Miss *Flies home*
Anya: I hope you can get your 10th wish today Miss Lucy
Lucy: I hope so too *Hugs* *Then both fly off into their part in space*

Lucy's POV:
Hi I'm Lucy Heartfilia and I'm turn 18 years old tomorrow I have blonde hair, light chocolate colored eyes, and I where a pink flowery Yukata, I love to read and I am a reading teacher at Celestial Elementary. There are not that many stars in my area but I love it there and everyone in it. And I live a plain life. But little did I know tomorrow would mark the end of my old life and the beginning of a new one.

Like I said I'm new at this so please no hateful comments please. Yes this is a Nalu fanfic. All characters belong to Hiro Mashima, I own the story and well I hope I can get 10 views on this and I hope you all enjoyed this, see you in a few days.