Chapter 4: Natsu's story

I hope all my apologies aren't getting annoying. Any way here's chapter 4 hope you all enjoy this.
Oh I thank all my followers for giving me hope for my fanfiction.

1 Day before Lucy's birthday:

It was a normal day in Fairy Tail High school all the kids were chatting about random stuff, couples were making out, and 2 idiots were fighting in the halls again. Who are these idiots you may ask well 1 was called Natsu Dragneel.

Natsu's POV:
I was just going to get lunch because it's pizza week, when Ice Princess, His real name is Gray Fullbuster but I call him any name I want because it fits him. But he just bumped right into me without even saying sorry and gave me a dirty look. So I threw the first punch.

"What that for?!"
"For you just being you"
"What is that supposed to mean?! You wanna fight punk!
"Let's Go!!!!"

*Starts brawling in the school like idiots*

The fight dragged on for a while until I felt a familiar and terrifying aura coming towards us. And everyone knew that aura, people who were watching us fight ran into their next class, hid in the bathroom, or jumped out the nearest window *No joke.*

Then we saw the scarlet haired demon who would put us into our graves. We tried to run but she caught up to us within 2 seconds.

"NATSU GRAY" she said in a scary tone

*Beats up Natsu and Gray again, and sends them into detention*

That was Erza Scarlet Fairy Tail's class president, club leader in the fencing club, and ranked number 3 in the entire school. (Number 1 is Levy Mcgarden and 2 is Juvia Lockster) But she is always number 1 in authority and for being scary.

"Thanks a lot Flame Brain"
"Your welcome Stripper " I said in a sarcastic tone
"I'm not naked"
Natsu: 😑
*Looks down*
"Aww dammit!"
"Gray pipe down and go find your clothes or you'll have to clean the cafeteria"
Then it hit me lunch was already over 😰😰😰😰 all that food gone and now I have to eat my brother's cooking 😞Great I wanted food not food poisoning.

We stayed in detention for the rest of the day and we have more tomorrow. Not a surprise me and Gray have gotten 30 detentions from Kindergarten to High school and yet they haven't kicked us out. But I know just how to get back at that Pervert 😈.

Time skip to at Natsu's home
"Hey bro I'm home"
"Let me guess you got detention again"
"Yeah"
"*Sigh* What am I going to do with you"🤦🏻‍♂️
*Brother's cell phone rings*
"We will continue this conversation in the kitchen we are having vegetable soup" 😈

That's was Zeref my older brother he may be a good brother but he can be a real piece of work.

"And he knows I don't like vegetables, well not all but still he's doing that on purpose"

And the person he is talking to on the phone with is totally his fiancé Mavis (Judging by the way he is blushing) I like her she and my brother were childhood friends and next week they're getting married.

I'm happy for him and I'm also glad that she will be moving in with us she is an amazing cook 🤤

So it did my homework and ate Zeref's gross soup, and during our talk about school he said that I have to get another job and keep it this time and he also told me not to destroy anything and I said I'll try but if another building goes down with me just touching it I want you to admit I'm cursed. Ok fine he said.

But tomorrow was not going to be a good day for me or Mavis

Well that was Chapter 4 and thank you all for reading my fanfic. Oh and guess who's birthday 🎉 is today, let's all celebrate Lucy's birthday today 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉