Chapter 5: The tragedy and the encounter

Thank you thank you (infinity) Thank You everyone who is reading my fanfic I totally what to keep making more fanfic stories after this one. Well this is Chapter 5 enjoy 😊

Lucy's birthday, Morning:
Natsu's POV:
I woke up earlier today because I needed to be at school early to be able to get back at Gray *Evil grin* so I took a shower *Nose bleed* got on my clothes and ate my all the food that Zeref didn't touch or cook. I was about to run out the door when I ran into Zeref.

*Stare*
"Who are you and what have you done with Natsu?"
"Sorry don't have time to answer I have to get back at The Underwear Lord"
"Why am I not surprised"
"Ok Natsu Mavis and I are getting married in 2 days we had to reschedule because someone else made plans for to be married on our original day, so I'm helping her move faster don't be surprised if you see her here when you get home."
"Ok Later bro"

Time skip: At school
"Man I hope she's still here."
Just then I saw the girl I was looking for she had light blue wavy hair and dark blue eyes.
"Yo Juvia!"
She turned around and started coming towards me
*Oh this is going to be way to easy😈"
"Yes Natsu"
"I know what classes Gray is having"
"You do!"
"Yeah here's a list of all his classes"
"Thank You so much Juvia will pay you back later, I'm coming Gray my love!"

Juvia always had a huge crush on Gray and everyone knows so does Gray do he bribed everyone in his classes not to tell Juvia where he was. "Well my work here is done"

Time skip at the end of school:
Me and Gray got a week off detention because we already had enough to last us until the end of the school year. When I got home I saw a plate with my name on it, Mavis must be here because the food smells like food. Then I saw Mavis come downstairs with worry in her eyes.
"What's wrong?"
"It's Zeref he hasn't come home for over 3 hours now he said he would met me at the house but he still isn't here. What if something happened to him"
"Maybe there's heavy traffic?"
Then she gave me the death glare
And just when I thought things couldn't get any worse we got a call from the hospital saying that Zeref got into a horrible accident.

At the hospital:
Mavis and I ran into Zeref room to see how bad it was and I saw him with so many tubes on him.
"What happened to him!" I said in a sad and pissed tone
"The doctor said he was coming home when the truck driver behind him was drunk and didn't see him so he rammed right into another truck right in front of him"
"His rib cage if almost shattered and he can't move or speak, we can do surgery on him but given the state he is in he has a 1% chance of surviving.

Me and Mavis thought about it for a couple hours and we said yes.
"The surgery will begin at 11:30 pm you can stay in the room until it is time for the surgery"
"Thank You Mavis" said with tears in her eyes
"Oh and don't worry about the money the drunk truck driver was fined with a 7 million dollar fine and the surgery costs 5 million. But Mavis didn't listen because she was on Zeref's bed crying her eyes out.

"I'll tell her later" Mavis had cried herself to sleep and I was trying so hard  not to cry but I ended up crying silently until the doctor told me to get Mavis. We slept over in the hospital because Mavis was the only one with a license and I'm still waiting for mine 23 attempts and counting.

It was almost midnight and I went outside to get some fresh air. "I don't want to go through this again and I don't want to see Mavis suffer." Then I saw this one star that stood out from all the rest it even looked beautiful so I made a wish. "I wish that my brother would survive his surgery and get better before his wedding."

I thought wishing on a star never works but wishing on that star that night changed my life forever.

Well that was chapter 5 I'm glad that you guys like this. I'm going to start doing my other couple stories after this is done (More Nalu, Mario x Peach, Sonamy, etc) Well see you guys next week I hope and yes there will be Nalu in it.