Chapter 10: My New Normal Life or Is It?

Lucy's POV:
*This is marking the beginning of my new life I mean sure I will miss seeing Eclair and everyone in person but I know I'm going to love my new life*

And just I was about to walk into the classroom this sword just came out of nowhere and almost killed me.
"NATSU" a girl with scarlet hair said in a scary voice
"Your late and I'm not going to be easy on you anymore"
*I don't know why I'm shaking it's Natsu she's after*
"Na..t..su?" *I see him sweating so much, oh so she's not kidding great..."
Then right when she was going to attack she stopped
"Natsu, who's she?"
Natsu quickly broke out of his terrified trance and started to introduce me to her and the students hiding in the corner
"Uh everyone and Erza this is Lui.. I mean Lucy"
"Hi.."
"Oh your a new student I'm so sorry I was extremely careless you have the right to hate me."
"What?! No I don't hate you I want to be your friend."
"Really!"
"Well then lets start over Hi my name is Erza Scarlet I'm the school president and captain of the fencing club"
Lucy: *😅 That explains the sword*
"And mine is Lucy Heartfilia I love to read" *Not only is she pretty she is very sincere and noble*
*Teacher walks into the classroom*
Alright class has started everyone in your seat

After 3 class periods:
*Walking down the hall way*
"I really had fun in those classes you on the other hand seemed occupied...most of the time and even during History I had to shake you every time."
"Yeah sorry about that oh and just to let you know that's going happen more in the next class it's my 2 least favorite thing."
"What's the first?"
"HEY DRAGNEEL!"
"That would be it"
"Your not going to get out of this one this time you Pyro freak!"
*Cracks his knuckles* "I wouldn't have it any other way bring it on Ice Stripper!"
"Ladies first"
While those 2 were fighting I was just standing there in awe with a circle of people around me who also miraculously got into the fight too.
😥"Will somebody tell me what's going on?"
???:"Welcome to Fairy Tail"
I turned around to see a short but not too short girl with sky blue hair with a yellow bandanna in her hair and she was holding many books
"Hi nice to meet you my name is Levy McGarden"
*Still confused* "I'm Lucy"
😓"So is this normal?"
"For Fairy Tail Yes, it happens everyday"
"Oh.. great..well at least I met sane people in this school"
*Laughs* "Right back at you"
"So what class do you have next?"
*Shows her the schedule*
"Ok I know where that follow me"
"Uh but what about Natsu? Do we just leave him like that?"
"Yep don't worry Erza will stop all this in 1 minute"
*In a low voice* "That's what I'm afraid of"
*Walks into class and hears a loud thud*
"If that's Erza then I'm never messing with her ever" 😰 *Poor Natsu*
???: "So she's in my class that makes my job a whole lot easier.

Sometime during lunch:
Levy was really nice she invited me to her table and I meet Jet and Droy who argued most of the time when Levy was asking for something. I got really wore for Natsu but Levy said Natsu was going to be in detention for the rest of the day. Which I hope is true cause everyone into class and other classes heard it and they all said dead I think.
I also met this girl in my class named Sakura she had a medium size blackish brown hair, with green eyes, and she had pink glasses with floral prints on the side.