Chapter 6: He meets her

Sorry for the wait guys it's been getting harder for me to manage my schedule with me still not having my learners permit, thinking about my future career in acting, watching anime, and my time here writing. Thinking out loud *Remember nobody cares about your personal life just get one with the story and stop wasting time*

Natsu's POV:
It's been 2 days since Zeref got released from the hospital. And the doctors were questioning how he survived some say it was dumb luck or a miracle, but it was faith *And possibly my wish* and the wedding would be held on Friday, there was a spot open that day because someone else cancelled their wedding. I don't know why, but the priest said something about many girlfriends. I'm sure it was nothing important, I never pay attention when someone is lecturing me.

Well it's Tuesday and I'm about eat lunch, it's "All you can eat day" and I'm going to be here for a long time.
"NATSU!!!!!!!"
"Damn it"
I guess Gray caught on to my little prank and by the looks of it he finally was able to ditch Juvia.
"Hey you Pink haired freak I know you told Juvia my schedule!"
"And what if I did, What are you going to do about it"
I was so ready to let that Ice freak have it, but I saw Erza coming into the
cafeteria.

"Oh are you finally scared to know you're going to lose today"
Then he finally turned around to see Erza standing right behind him.
"So are you two having fun?" she said looking totally pissed at us
"Natsu, Gray"
We were just standing here waiting for our punishment but to our surprise she did nothing.
"I'm not in the mood today so don't fight again or your gonna wish I just sent you idiots home with a broken bone UNDERSTAND!"
In unison: "Yes Ma'am"

In unison: *Lucky bastard*
After that we didn't fight the whole day we just glared at each other as we passed by and when we bumped into each other again Gray promised to get back at me for my prank which I doubt he will. I ate my lunch finally in peace and went back to get 2nd's and 3rd's, I was going to get more but the bell rang.
"Man lunch was amazing"

Time skip to at Natsu's Home
As I got home I smelled actual food either Mavis is here or Zeref got better at cooking. I'm pretty sure It's the first one and I was right after we ate Mavis opened all the get well soon cards everyone sent us I even saw Gray's card. Then we talked about school and said that Erza was acting really weird today. Zeref said that he saw Erza talking to that new boy with blue hair that lives 2 blocks from us.
"Ooooh do you think she loves him" Mavis said
"Ahhh young love it's beautiful isn't it Mavis" Then they both kissed in front of me which I was already used to.
"I don't get it? She's just hanging out with him what's the big deal she hangs out with me and Gray"
"No she was blushing when I saw her with him and she seemed really into him"
"I don't get it?"🤔
Both Mavis and Zeref in unison: 😓 "You'll understand when your older and you find that special girl"
"But I'm 18"
"And yet you still act like a kid"

I went straight to bed after that, "If I find a special girl huh" I looked at the stars wondering if she really is out there then I saw a star shine brighter than all the others which was comforting and put me to sleep.

Time skip to morning
It was Wednesday morning and I was about to get up when I saw this girl with long blonde hair that glistens with the sun, she wore a blue and white sleeveless top and a short blue skirt. *How did a girl get into my room?!*
I was going to shake her to wake her up but she looked really cute and beautiful when she's sleeping. Then she woke up and looked directly into my eyes *Her's were golden brown* and said to me
"Good morning Natsu"
"What-the-f"

Author: Language Natsu! Well that's chapter 5 I borrowed the last line from the Spider-man Homecoming movie. The next chapter will be Lucy's POV bye have a nice day