Chapter 12: Mystery Girl Revealed

At Fairy Tail at 6:00 in the morning:
There in a classroom in the darkness there was a group of people cloaked in black one of people stepped forward to speak.
???: "I call this meeting of the T.O.S to order let's start off by... picking another name for this club"
Everyone: "Yes Miss President"
A random girl:"But Miss President we tried this before and we can't think of any good names and plus our name does fit us well"
???: "Very well, we will start the meeting of the Totally Obsessed Shippers or T.O.S I'm your president Mirajane Stautress.
*Everyone takes off their cloaks and turns on the lights*
(Oh the club is open to any shippers)
Mira: "Now let's get to discussing our main topic today, Did we find any new cute ships!"
Random girl: "I saw that Juvia has found Gray again Thanks to Natsu" 😈
Mira: "Oh did he Now we need to give him our thanks don't we girls"😈😍😍
Everyone: Yes! Gray may try to hide from us but he can't escape Juvia.
Gruvia for life!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Mira: "Alright everyone let's not pass out again or we will miss another meeting, so Gruvia is on our to make cannon list, any more couples?"
A group of girls (3): "Erza is spending a lot of time over at this new boy's home, and I can see why here is his picture"
*All girls stare at a boy with darkish blue hair with a tattoo across his eye and a really cute smile*
Random fangirl: "Damn he's hot"
"His name is Jellal"
Mira: "Erza has great taste in guys"
"Mira don't let Laxus hear you 😏"
All: "Yea 😏❤️"
Mira: -//- "Now is not the time to be talking about me and Laxus"
"Mira but your the only one who stands up to him not to mention your the only one who talks to besides his trio of friends"
Mira: "I like him but I don't at the same time plus he doesn't like me back" *And besides he can never like who I really am*
All: *Right😏 still trying to get info on you two"
Mira: "Now what other info do you have on him?"
"Well Sakura has the rest but we know he's into literature and he's part of a band he's the lead singer"
All including Mira: "Awwwwwww"
Mira: "He's a keeper so let's see Erza and Jellal.............. Jerza!
*Sakura bursts through the door*
Sakura: "President!!!!!"
Mira: "Great to see you can make it Sakura we were just..."
Sakura: "No time Prez I just ran from the Principal's Office to here I got Big News"
Mira: "Well spill it"
Sakura: "We have a new student it's a girl and she and Natsu seem to know each other well"
Mira: "What's her name?"
Sakura: "I think it was Lucy"
Conversations: "Natsu with a girl and they might be close"
"Do they know each really well?"
"What if they're friends?"
"Are they secretly dating?"
All: "We need to find out!"
*Bell rings*
Luka: "Oh Saved by Bell my @ss"
Mira: "Ok everyone me and Sakura will check up on these two, remember KIT"
All: "See ya Prez"
*Whispers continues*
Mira: "So you know where they are going or what classes she has?"
Sakura: "No all I know her locker is within the 1100s"
Mira: "Well what are we waiting for stalkers don't sleep now do they let's go"
*Goes to the lockers and waits for Lucy and Natsu*
Mira: "Do you think we got here too early?"
Sakura: "What if my info was wrong? Then we would of skipped class for no reason"
Mira: "Come on when have you ever been wrong with your information? Don't put yourself down like that, don't become Emo now"
Sakura: "Thanks Mira, Look! There they are"
Lucy: "Here's my locker"
Mira: "Wow she's so pretty and cute, and they're getting along well, she's already perfect for him"
Sakura: "Oh Mira...😏"
Mira: "Just imagine if they got together and how beautiful the wedding will be and then THE BABIES"
*✨✨Both fantasize and completely ignore Lucy using magic, then Lucy gets exhausted*
Mira: "Mmm What happened?"
Sakura: "I don't know Maybe she's sick?"
*Listens to the rest of the conversation*
Both:✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Mira: "Ok I made my decision Sakura find out more about this girl"
Sakura: "Yes captain"
*Sakura goes to her class and Mira goes to Lucy's*
In class:
Mira: "She's in my class this makes my job a whole lot easier"😈*I need to see how these two interact with each other*

After school with Mira:
Mira was coming home after shopping and was talking with her sister
Lissanna: "So Mira-nee how's Big brother Elf doing"
Mira: "He's great, but I'm afraid about his height and muscles he keeps breaking the doors and the school is going broke☺️"
Lissanna: "That's big brother Elf for ya 😊"
Mira: "So what about you"
Lissanna: "It's good, I didn't think that Vet would be so hard mostly because of the teacher but I miss you guys"
Mira: "We miss you too I hope you come visit soon"
Lissanna: "I will☺️ Well goodbye Big sis"
Mira "Bye 😊 say hi to Bickslow for me"
*Hangs up*
As Mira is getting closer to her house she runs into Laxus and some food falls out
Laxus: "Hey Mira"
Mira: "You run into me make me drop my groceries and you just give a hello, The least you can do is help me"
Laxus: *Pft* "Yeah right like I'd do that"
Mira: 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Laxus: "Fine I'll help *Bossy*
Laxus: "So how are things going at school"
Mira: "You would know if you decided to come to class"
Laxus: *Sigh* "Never mind so how's your club"
Mira: "Good We found a new couple and it's with the new.."
Laxus: "You guys know that you'll never get boys like that You all are crazy"
Mira: "Wrong some of our club members are dating and it's with nicer boys than you"
Laxus: "Yeah sure 😏 and what about you do you like anyone"
Mira: 😳
*Hangs head low*
Mira: "I'm going home now bye"
Laxus: "What!! Well don't you like someone?!"
*Ignores*

Brief Flashback:
???: "Get Away from us you monster
Freak, Beast, Demon!!!!!"
Mira: "I wish I can tell you but I can't"
*Gets a pic from Sakura of Natsu and Lucy hugging*
Mira: 😏 "It's official I'm going to be this girl's friend"

Well that's the bonus episode hehe..
Lucy: "What's your excuse this time?"
Me: "School and I got sick (Still sick today)"
Happy: "If I'm not in the next chapter I'm gonna"
Me: *Spoiler* "Your going to be don't worry"
Happy: "Good" *Eats the rest of the fish 🐟"
This was a long bonus chapter and what's wrong with Mira
So I hope you guys enjoyed this
Thank You for 200 views
And Happy late Halloween!

Lucy: "What's your excuse this time?"Me: "School and I got sick (Still sick today)"Happy: "If I'm not in the next chapter I'm gonna"Me: *Spoiler* "Your going to be don't worry" Happy: "Good" *Eats the rest of the fish 🐟"This was a long bonus chap...