Chapter 2: Wishes

Sorry I was going to do this Thursday but,my dad made me sit in the car teaching how which button does what (Getting my learners permit).
And I got into my game too much (I finally beat that stupid level man I hate timed challenges)So here's part 2.

*Time skip*
Lucy's POV:
As I was flying back to my place in space when I noticed I was close to Aquarius constellation, so I flew even faster so she wouldn't see me. She's pissed at me because she thought I was flirting with Scorpio (Her boyfriend) she said next time she sees me she would kill me.

"I wish she could forget about that day but unfortunately Stars can't get their wishes to come true it only applies to humans" *sigh* Well I'm almost their I wonder what Eclair is going to do for me this year? And wouldn't you know it here she comes. Lucy! Happy early 18th birthday Eclair said excitedly. Thanks Eclair!

Eclair is one of the few people I can talk to within our area and she was the best friend I could have. I also talk to Yukino but she's busy half the time with her boyfriend Sting. I'm the one who helped her build up the confidence to ask him out.

Lucy?
Oh sorry dosed off for a bit Eclair.
No it's ok, so have you gotten your 10th wish yet?
No, that's why I'm dosing off I'm worried that I have to give my life to the sun I mean it's good for us but that means that I can never see you guys again
*Lucy starts crying*

Don't worry Lucy I know that will never happen I know a human will make a wish upon you and we can be together forever.
*Stops crying* Yeah thanks Eclair you always know what to say to make me feel better

And on that night Eclair got her 9th wish but she doesn't have to worry about turning 18 for a few weeks her birthday is after mine.

No wishes again *Extremely depressed* I wonder if anyone will make a wish upon me.

So I made a decision that if a human were to wish upon her he or she will be her best friend forever.

But little did I know that I would fall in love with my wisher.

Sorry that was short but I did this late at night and I wanted to finish this before tomorrow. So Thank you to anyone who is reading this 😊