Little Fairy friend-Dangerous Era

Your a little fairy and no one ever believes in fairy tales, but only children do. On a day of August it was warm and just the right temperature for you to fly. You flew all across the flower garden and into the lilly pads of the lake.

Suddenly, the fun that you were getting into were was more like a windy blowing scene where you got blown away from the lake and inside of someone's large home that you never seen before. You then notice your in someone's kitchen and that's when you heard large footprints coming in. You his behind the flower bouquet in a vase and saw a man wearing a blue shirt, black slacks, mitch match color socks, and a fedora. He was getting a snack out of the cuborn and you were watching him with every moment. However, that didn't last long when some of the flowers were beginning to make you........

"Ah.....ah......AH- CHOOO!" You sneezed so loud makin him turn to the flowers and then saw your figure rubbing your nose after you sneezed.

"Oh my goodness." He said as you hid behind a red rose. "Don't be scared, I won't hurt you." He cooed as you get from behind the leaf and came face to face with him.

"No I'm alright. My name's _______." You introduce yourself as the man smiled.

"My name's Michael. I never thought I could expect a fairy like you to exist. "He gave at you curiously around your beauty.

"I never thought I could meet a human giant either

"I never thought I could meet a human giant either. What a coincidence we both didn't expect?"

Michael laughed at your little joke. Soon a couple months have past and the both of you became best friends that made Michael realize that you were his little fairy friend.