Your Jealous- Off The Wall

Your on your way to the studio where your boyfriend Michael was rehearsing for a movie with Diana Ross called, 'The Wiz'. Your really excited and once you enter the building you can watch the act in front of you.

Michael was the scarecrow and Diana was known as Dorothy were meeting at the scene. The part of Michael wobbling made you giggle until it ended when Diana accidentally touch his crouch making you glare at her.

"Cut!" The director yelled.

"Oh I'm sorry Michael." Diana apologized.

"I- It's alright. "He stuttered.

That was when you march out of the building and left not even try to stay from what just happened.

"________! Wait don't leave!" You hear Michael calling you as he grab your arm gently as you both stopped walking.

"What do you want?" You asked in tears.

"Baby girl don't cry. Diana accidentally fell on me and it wasn't on purpose I swear! "He said telling you the truth.

"I don't know if I should believe you." You retort.

Michael hugs you very tightly and rested your head on his chest.

"Your jealous?  Aren't you?" He asked.

"What? Me jealous? Never in a million years." You ignored his question.

"You are I can see it in your eyes. _______, I love you and your my girl I loved since we first met. Please don't leave me alone." He begged for forgiveness.

"All right. I was.....Jealous. I still love you scarecrow." You said making Michael's eyes beam.

"Thank you! I love you." He kissed your passionately.

"I love you too." You replied hugging him warmly.